Edexcel Government and politics unit 2 resit Watch

Jackie_Chan
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hi,

I am resitting Government and politics unit 2: Governing the UK. This exam is Edexcel. I am resitting it in June 2018 but I have a mock in January on the paper. However, I do not have any of my notes anymore. Can anyone share any of their notes and recent examples, please.

Thanks,
NathNath
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Abdulrazig)
Hi,

I am resitting Government and politics unit 2: Governing the UK. This exam is Edexcel. I am resitting it in June 2018 but I have a mock in January on the paper. However, I do not have any of my notes anymore. Can anyone share any of their notes and recent examples, please.

Thanks,
I am resitting this unit myself and would also be grateful if anyone had notes
ItsNaemanBoii
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Open the book and make some new notes. I’m doing that.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Audrey18
Badges: 21
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Abdulrazig)
Hi,

Thanks,
(Original post by NathNath)
I am resitting this unit myself and would also be grateful if anyone had notes
why did you get a low mark on Unit 2? how was Unit 1?
NathNath
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Audrey18)
why did you get a low mark on Unit 2? how was Unit 1?
From what I remember I ran out of time b/c of writing one of the questions in the wrong box, causing me to rush. Also tbh politics is a lot of information and I don't think I revised sufficiently for the exams. In unit 1 I also wrote something in the wrong section (😑). Overall I got a D. I have to resit both units and my teacher is not even bothering to teach unit 3C properly
Audrey18
Badges: 21
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by NathNath)
From what I remember I ran out of time b/c of writing one of the questions in the wrong box, causing me to rush. Also tbh politics is a lot of information and I don't think I revised sufficiently for the exams. In unit 1 I also wrote something in the wrong section (😑). Overall I got a D. I have to resit both units and my teacher is not even bothering to teach unit 3C properly
ok. what are the problems area for you in Unit 1? I'm also doing US politics for A2. We can help each other and perhaps others who're interested can join in too.
NathNath
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Audrey18)
ok. what are the problems area for you in Unit 1? I'm also doing US politics for A2. We can help each other and perhaps others who're interested can join in too.
My teacher told me to focus on two sections for unit 1 after studying all units. I chose Political parties and Democracy and Participation. I feel like I didn't have a great depth of understanding of political parties. My issue is probably due to not remembering all the case studies. Studying Philosophy, English and politics is alot
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Edge Hill University
    Undergraduate and Postgraduate - Campus Tour Undergraduate
    Mon, 18 Feb '19
  • University of the Arts London
    MA Innovation Management Open Day Postgraduate
    Mon, 18 Feb '19
  • University of Roehampton
    Department of Media, Culture and Language; School of Education; Business School Undergraduate
    Tue, 19 Feb '19

Do you give blood?

Yes (35)
11.15%
I used to but I don't now (11)
3.5%
No, but I want to start (113)
35.99%
No, I am unable to (69)
21.97%
No, I chose not to (86)
27.39%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise