The Student Room Group

Hindu boy and Muslim girl killed in India by Muslims for allegedly having an affair.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by BintM
Or the Muslim Rohingyas being killed by the Buddhists.

I unequivocally condemn any and all deliberate attacks on non-combatants,whoever it involves and wherever it happens, even if the perpetrators are not Hindus.

Do you? And do you condemn this killing by Muslims?

Also do you believe that BBC and other western media should report this just like they reported the killing of that Muslim man by Hindus the other day?
Reply 21

No ones denying that Hindu Rohingyas are being killed. What akbar0123 and I argue is that no one knows who's doing it. The sources you have listed all say that the Myanmar government is claiming that the attacks were done by Muslim rohingyas. However, when the Myanmar government's aim is to literally cleanse Muslims from their land, obviously they would try to blame anything they can on the Muslims. There is no independent source that confirms that the killings were done by Muslims.
Original post by Robby2312
Nobody needs to try to show muslims in a bad light.They do that themselves quite well.

And that exactly is what?
Original post by CuriousGuy777
I unequivocally condemn any and all deliberate attacks on non-combatants,whoever it involves and wherever it happens, even if the perpetrators are not Hindus.

Do you? And do you condemn this killing by Muslims?

Also do you believe that BBC and other western media should report this just like they reported the killing of that Muslim man by Hindus the other day?

I too condemn any attack on anyone- regardless of race, culture or religion.

However, I will NOT apologise if an attack has been done by a 'Muslim' as we seem to be expected to.
Reply 24
Original post by Huw M Thomas
1.8 people die every second of each and every day 24/7. There are many means of death and there is one certainty. "The wages of sin is death". There are no accidents, no so called suicides. The death of the wicked by the hands of the wicked is targeted.

The breath of man is in the hand of the Almighty who can take it away as and when He pleases.

He also can and does make life unbearable for those who deny Him and openly declare their enmity against Him.

Good people also go through trials and die too. Job is a key example and he was rewarded
Original post by desaf1
No ones denying that Hindu Rohingyas are being killed. What akbar0123 and I argue is that no one knows who's doing it. The sources you have listed all say that the Myanmar government is claiming that the attacks were done by Muslim rohingyas. However, when the Myanmar government's aim is to literally cleanse Muslims from their land, obviously they would try to blame anything they can on the Muslims. There is no independent source that confirms that the killings were done by Muslims.

"Hindu Rohingyas living in Bangladesh relief camps have become a soft target for those looking to enforce religious conversions on those vulnerable and alone, fighting for survival in Cox's Bazar."

"Both Hindu and Muslim Rohingya have taken shelter after fleeing from Myanmar, but with far more Muslims than Hindus seeking refuge, the women from the community - who have already lost their homes and loved ones - are now faced with the real danger of losing their identity, dignity, and way of life.

Hindu Rohingya women are reporting that they are being forced to remove sindoor (a traditional vermilion red powder worn by married women along the parting of their hair) break their bangles, and marry Muslim men, converting religion in the process."

"Many of women are allegedly forced to give up their Hindu traditions and read namaz (pray) five times a day.Puja Mullick is among those targeted and she speaks of the trauma she has gone through for almost three weeks. Puja calls herself Rabia now: the change happened this month. Rabia is a Hindu Rohingya who left Myanmar in hope of a refuge. But circumstances turned her life upside down."

"Rabia is not alone. Theoman says her husband and entire family were shot in front of her but she was left alive to live as a captive.'They took us to the forest and said I would have to read namaz or they would release me... My sindoor was removed and my religious shakha pola bangles broken.'I was told I would be allowed to live only if I changed my religion. I was made to wear burqa and stay with them to learn their traditions for almost three weeks.'I was made to read namaz... I had to say Allah, but my heart was beating for Bhagwan... My family started searching for me and came to know that I was living in a Muslim camp."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/indiahome/indianews/article-4919172/Forced-conversions-reported-Rohingya-refugee-camps.html

This is happening in refugee camps aswell not just in Myanmar. But you can be blind and deny this idc
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by BintM

However, I will NOT apologise if an attack has been done by a 'Muslim' as we seem to be expected to.

What do you mean?
Original post by Cessa*
Good people also go through trials and die too. Job is a key example and he was rewarded

The trials of the regenerate are for their correction and to humble them.

There are no "good" people, "only Elohim is good".
What do you mean?

As a Muslim, I will not apologise for the attacks carried out by other 'Muslims'

I will condemn them the just like any other attack done by anyone else
Reply 29
"Hindu Rohingyas living in Bangladesh relief camps have become a soft target for those looking to enforce religious conversions on those vulnerable and alone, fighting for survival in Cox's Bazar."<br>"Both Hindu and Muslim Rohingya have taken shelter after fleeing from Myanmar, but with far more Muslims than Hindus seeking refuge, the women from the community - who have already lost their homes and loved ones - are now faced with the real danger of losing their identity, dignity, and way of life.Hindu Rohingya women are reporting that they are being forced to remove sindoor (a traditional vermilion red powder worn by married women along the parting of their hair) break their bangles, and marry Muslim men, converting religion in the process.""Many of women are allegedly forced to give up their Hindu traditions and read namaz (pray) five times a day.Puja Mullick is among those targeted and she speaks of the trauma she has gone through for almost three weeks. Puja calls herself Rabia now: the change happened this month. Rabia is a Hindu Rohingya who left Myanmar in hope of a refuge. But circumstances turned her life upside down.""Rabia is not alone. Theoman says her husband and entire family were shot in front of her but she was left alive to live as a captive.'They took us to the forest and said I would have to read namaz or they would release me... My sindoor was removed and my religious shakha pola bangles broken.'I was told I would be allowed to live only if I changed my religion. I was made to wear burqa and stay with them to learn their traditions for almost three weeks.'I was made to read namaz... I had to say Allah, but my heart was beating for Bhagwan... My family started searching for me and came to know that I was living in a Muslim camp."
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/indiahome/indianews/article-4919172/Forced-conversions-reported-Rohingya-refugee-camps.html
This is happening in refugee camps aswell not just in Myanmar. But you can be blind and deny this idc

I'm not blind. All I'm asking is for independent verification, which is not there. These are claims by one or two people. There is no widespread conversion campaign being launched. All we know for certain is that Rohingyas, mainly Muslims, are being killed in the thousands by the Buddhist majority. Yet you seem adamant to make claims about Muslim rohingyas apparently attacking Hindus. Perhaps there's a reason for you doing that.
Reply 30

Why was Job put to the test?
What do you mean?

She means that if a Muslim or a group of Muslim have carried out an attack then all Muslims WILL NOT be liable to be blamed.

Just like the white guy in America who shot numerous amount of individuals in a school. The news outlets didn't collate all the white individuals together they singled him out.

Same should be done with Muslims.
Original post by MiszShortee786
She means that if a Muslim or a group of Muslim have carried out an attack then all Muslims WILL NOT be liable to be blamed.

Just like the white guy in America who shot numerous amount of individuals in a school. The news outlets didn't collate all the white individuals together they singled him out.

This.

Oh wait, we Muslims are special hence we're treated differently :h:
Original post by BintM
As a Muslim, I will not apologise for the attacks carried out by other 'Muslims'

I will condemn them the just like any other attack done by anyone else

I am not asking you to apologise. What I'm asking you is whether you will condemn this act carried out by muslims?

Just like I condemn all attacks done in the name of Hinduism.
I am not asking you to apologise. What I'm asking you is whether you will condemn this act carried out by muslims?

Religion doesn't come into this. Any attack should be condemned whoever its done by. I'm not sure why you're even asking lol

No she will side with the perpetrators(!) Seriously?

Is that even a question to ask dude?
Original post by desaf1
I disagree with the marriage itself since Muslim are only allowed to marry people of the book, but killing someone for marrying a Hindu or killing the Hindu they married is a disgrace, abolsutely disgusting behaviour. I hope the perpetrator, no matter what his religion is, is given a trial and punished appropriately. Whether that's the death penalty or life in prison is the court's decision.

Two people were murdered for having a relationship and the first thing you want to mention is how the relationship was wrong.

And you wonder why more and more people hate Islam.
Reply 37

And also none can compare to God’s greatness and holiness. A man can be good.. Acts11:23-24 and Luke 6:45
Original post by MiszShortee786

I am not blaming Muslims. What I'm asking is whether you condemn this act carried out by muslims or not? Just like I condemn any kill or violence done by Hindus.
Reply 39
Original post by Pretty Flako
Two people were murdered for having a relationship and the first thing you want to mention is how the relationship was wrong.

And you wonder why more and more people hate Islam.

II couldn't care less whether people hate Islam.
What I'm saying is that islamcially such a marriage is invalid.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending