The Student Room Group

Hindu boy and Muslim girl killed in India by Muslims for allegedly having an affair.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by BintM
All we mentioned was that when an attack is carried out by a Muslim, its made in to such a big deal, its breaking news, its made out as if all Muslims had a hand in it.

No, it isn’t. That victim hood you’re wearing must get terribly heavy.
Original post by Plantagenet Crown

What do you mean it isn't? Lol.
Well said!

Really?
Original post by BintM
What do you mean it isn't? Lol.

That when an attack is carried out by Muslims it isn’t made out that all Muslims played a part in it.

And the stigmatisum against us Muslims must be incredibly indigenous.
That when an attack is carried out by Muslims it isn’t made out that all Muslims played a part in it.

Yes it is. Why do hate crimes against Muslims spike after every attack? Why do all news headlines include 'Islamist' or 'Muslim' in it, but if it was a Hindu or a Christian or an Athiest, why isn't that mentioned. Why does is never say 'White'?

Why should it not be? Where's the equality act gone?
Original post by desaf1
I literally said that the attack was bad and shouldn't have happened, yet I'm a 'murder apologist'. Oh, and 'my people' (whatever that means) disgust you? Shows what an Islamophobe you are

"Wahhhh Reeeeee Islamophobia!!1!!!!"

The religion is barbaric and backwards and is in the wrong century.
Original post by BintM
Yes it is. Why do hate crimes against Muslims spike after every attack? Why do all news headlines include 'Islamist' or 'Muslim' in it, but if it was a Hindu or a Christian or an Athiest, why isn't that mentioned. Why does is never say 'White'?

No, it isn’t. No headlines say all Muslims are to blame for the attacks. What a few bigots do afterwards is in no way indication that we all think all Muslims carried out the attacks.

Usually because they carry out the attacks in the name of Islam. If others committed out atrocities in the name of other religions of being white then this would be highlighted.
Original post by BintM

it does get mentioned. Few days ago a muslim was killed by a hindu, and it was even said on BBC. News like this doesn't even get out of the state, let alone india.
Original post by Chaz254
"Wahhhh Reeeeee Islamophobia!!1!!!!"

The religion is barbaric and backwards and is in the wrong century.

According to you. Islam is practiced in the 21st century so that statement doesn't bind.

Backwards in what sense?

Barbaric isn't all the religions?
No, it isn’t. No headlines say all Muslims are to blame for the attacks. What a few bigots do afterwards is in no way indication that we all think all Muslims carried out the attacks.

Usually because they carry out the attacks in the name of Islam. If others committed out atrocities in the name of other religions of being white then this would be highlighted.

Yet that has not being highlighted in any form. What I mean by this is take the Anjum Choudhury case for instance. Islam and Muslims were dragged alongside him. Call that fair?

So do all other individuals carry out their atrocious actions in the name of their religion? I question you again, where is the equality act?
Original post by RickHendricks
it does get mentioned. Few days ago a muslim was killed by a hindu, and it was even said on BBC. News like this doesn't even get out of the state, let alone india.

Exactly. It should. India does the same in their newspaper.They mention countless times in their paper about crimes and whatever is occuring in England.

Should the favor not be returned?
Original post by MiszShortee786
According to you. Islam is practiced in the 21st century so that statement doesn't bind.

Backwards in what sense?

You are either extremely ignorant, naive or playing dumb, or extremely stupid to ask how your religion is backwards.

Yeah, sure, all religions are barbaric to some extent, but Islam stands out.

Just because it is practised in the 21st Century, doesn't mean it belongs in it. That's what's so disturbing: that it is still being practised in the 21st Century.

Backwards in what sense?

barbaric acts exists in all religion, and let's take christians for an example. Barbaric acts are shown in the bible, yet people don't claim it's perfect do they? The religion itself has changed itself to suit the society that's moving forward towards the future, and are ready to give up certain aspects of it just to have a better life, rather than live in belief all day that the bible is perfect and unchanged.

Whereas in Islam, the Qu'ran itself has hatred quotes against non-believers and has a set of rules (just like the bible) that people following the religion MUST follow. This is just like the Bible, but what's different in Islam is that many muslims believe it to be perfect the way it is, and are disagreeing to change their views on it to get a leading society.

when he said that Islam is in the wrong century, he meant it in terms as in that the religion doesn't suit our century. If you want proof of this, take some of the muslim countries, Saudi Arabia, and before you give me the "it's an anomali" or "it's a bad example", SA itself is a muslim country and you have to be a muslim to be a citizen for it, so it is a muslim country, and surprisingly, there idea of women driving cars only came into existant this year, and it isn't even fully estabilished yet, considering that females still have to have male permission to buy a car.

Many muslims in our world today are still in belief that the Qu'ran is perfect and does not have to be changed and that Mohammad is a perfect man with no sins and that's a fact which you have to take in, as hard as it may sound.

Exactly. It should. India does the same in their newspaper.They mention countless times in their paper about crimes and whatever is occuring in England.

Should the favor not be returned?

but what I don't get it why many muslims want news about muslim killings to get into news in the UK, but they are quiet when it's the opposite?

Not mentioning you in this because u do want it to be published in our news, but i'm talking about the other percentage who don't.

Backwards in what sense?

No!

The Church of Cupcakes is not a barbaric religion!:colonhash:

Do not speak ill of my cupcake deity!
Original post by Chaz254
You are either extremely ignorant, naive or playing dumb, or extremely stupid to ask how your religion is backwards.

Yeah, sure, all religions are barbaric to some extent, but Islam stands out.

Just because it is practised in the 21st Century, doesn't mean it belongs in it. That's what's so disturbing: that it is still being practised in the 21st Century.

Neither of those thank you. You see theres nothing backwards about Islam. Dont pick and chose where it suits you.

Not all the time is that the case. Yes there are sheeps in all religions. What drives these individuals to carry out such sadistic actions is beyond me.

And so it will continue. Nothing wrong with it. Christianity/ Judaism/ Hinduism/Paganasium they are all practiced today.
but what I don't get it why many muslims want news about muslim killings to get into news in the UK, but they are quiet when it's the opposite?

Not mentioning you in this because u do want it to be published in our news, but i'm talking about the other percentage who don't.

Its a two way street. Thats the perception I look at it as.

In relation to me I attend a local protest and many others in relation to an individual being killed in my locality who is not of my religion(background information) because im all for unity.

Double standards really. They know that Muslims commit a disproportionately high number of terrorist attacks and many are silent when these atrocities occur. But the second a Muslim is killed in a village in the middle of nowhere they’re crying and frothing at the mouth as to why it isn’t main UK headlines..

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending