The Student Room Group

Believe,Inspire,Dream and Revise!!

Hello everyone!
So my name is Aisling and I am currently in yr 13 studying English Literature, Psychology, Drama and Theatre Studies. Along with 3 A levels I also have 2 part time jobs, assist with a children drama class , run workshops throughout my school and have the role as Head Girl of my 6th form (Gosh that does seem a lot even to me now its written down!) However, with all of this I love my A levels and love being at 6th form even though it is stressful (work hard, play hard is the motto).

I would love to achieve results I am proud of and to help other people achieve results they are proud of whether that be E,D,C,B,A,A* or merits, distinctions and distinction* if some of you are doing BTEC's. Everyone is different and that okay :smile:

So, to kick start me on this journey to achieve the best grades possible and to track my progress is this blog. Where I can share my revision hints, tips and tricks as well as notes but also the unproductive days, the stressful days but most importantly the productive days.

In the future, I hope to become a primary school teacher and to travel the world teaching as different cultures have always intrigued me and I would love to learn more.

I wish you all the best, remember to Believe, Inspire, Dream and Revise!!
Ash x
Reply 1
Thank you !
Best of luck! It's really cool how you want to help people achieve results they are proud of :yep:
Children's drama class sounds like great fun :woo: 2 part time jobs though, where on earth do you find the time?
Reply 3
Original post by Lemur14
Best of luck! It's really cool how you want to help people achieve results they are proud of :yep:
Children's drama class sounds like great fun :woo: 2 part time jobs though, where on earth do you find the time?

Awww thank you lemur14 ! They are great fun however, really test my patience sometimes 😂
2 part time jobs- I have not a clue I do work in all my frees at school so they always helps! 😊
Original post by Cliona1999
Awww thank you lemur14 ! They are great fun however, really test my patience sometimes 😂
2 part time jobs- I have not a clue I do work in all my frees at school so they always helps! 😊

Yeah that's the way with children! I've done a certain amount of work with the children's chorus in panto and the number of times you have to repeat things 10 times because they weren't listening (especially while you're meant to be being silent in the wings) is quite ridiculous!
I work through all my frees as well and I wouldn't have time for one part time job, let alone 2! I am mad enough to take 4 subjects though...
Reply 5
Original post by Lemur14
Yeah that's the way with children! I've done a certain amount of work with the children's chorus in panto and the number of times you have to repeat things 10 times because they weren't listening (especially while you're meant to be being silent in the wings) is quite ridiculous!
I work through all my frees as well and I wouldn't have time for one part time job, let alone 2! I am mad enough to take 4 subjects though...

Oh gosh ! 4 subjects , you must be busy !! I started with 4 then dropped biology at AS. What 4 are you studying ??
Original post by Cliona1999
Oh gosh ! 4 subjects , you must be busy !! I started with 4 then dropped biology at AS. What 4 are you studying ??

Yeah it can get a bit mad! I'm taking maths, further maths, chemistry and computing :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest