The Student Room Group

My crush is in a relationship

Ok before anyone says it, I KNOW I need to back off whilst he is with another girl. The thing is I feel like he has been acting interested in me. I don’t know his girlfriend, but I know his relationship is short term and not serious at all but he will stay in it until he has another option

What should I do? Another thing is I barely talk to him yet so I can’t just have THAT convo with him, I don’t want to break up his relationship, albeit it not being serious at all
I don't know who he is but I know if he's planning to get in a relationship with you it's short term and not serious at all.
sometimes you can accidentally fool yourself into thinking someone is interested in you, but it's just because you're interested in them. if you barely talk to them it's pretty tricky to get a good read.
even if he is interested, right now he's in a relationship and that's a messy territory you don't want to enter, trust me.
crushes can fade pretty easily if you catch them early enough and distract yourself enough :wink: if i were you i'd either talk to him more but with the intention of being friends, or just accept that its a crush you can't do anything about and work on moving on. Like you said, you don't want to break up his relationship
Reply 3
Your mind thinks that he's interested in you. You should do nothing, do not get involved with their relationship.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending