Toff is a tory Watch

oliviekr
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Toff has just won I'm a celeb but loads of lefties are triggered after finding out that she's a conservative. I'm a Labour supporter but I find it weird how there's loads of Corbynites (i love the man) attacking her for having a different political view than themselves. Most of the UK voted conservative (to my surprise). I don't like the party but the hate on Twitter is too far.

what do you guys think?
gjd800
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I couldn't give a ****. I have mates across the political spectrum, as long as none of us are calling for mass extermination or authoritarianism, what's the problem? it's possible to be a good egg and vote Tory. I understand that this is contrary to much of today's political rhetoric, like.
username3672344
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by oliviekr)
Toff has just won I'm a celeb but loads of lefties are triggered after finding out that she's a conservative. I'm a Labour supporter but I find it weird how there's loads of Corbynites (i love the man) attacking her for having a different political view than themselves. Most of the UK voted conservative (to my surprise). I don't like the party but the hate on Twitter is too far.

what do you guys think?
The bigger question is why anyone likes the show!
SMEGGGY
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
She is fake sounding, I'm sure she's not as dips sounding
DrawTheLine
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
If she was going around preaching about the party and hating on others for supporting others, then I could understand the judgement. But she is doing absolutely no harm and she was a delight to watch on the show, so these people hating on her on Twitter just need to find a hobby.
Dalek1099
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by gjd800)
I couldn't give a ****. I have mates across the political spectrum, as long as none of us are calling for mass extermination or authoritarianism, what's the problem? it's possible to be a good egg and vote Tory. I understand that this is contrary to much of today's political rhetoric, like.
Aren't you giving an accurate description of the Tories here? Or is murdering an estimated 120,000 poor people not enough for you to describe it as mass extermination?

You can only be a good egg and vote Tory if you are ignorant. The Tories want to kill as many poor people as they can get away with before the public wakes up. Their latest tactic was to remove all money away from the poor for at least 6 weeks in the hope that they can starve most of them to death or at least the most vulnerable because those fitter/stronger they may be able to exploit for the benefit of rich businesses through slavery.
RhymeAsylumForever
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Dalek1099)
Aren't you giving an accurate description of the Tories here? Or is murdering an estimated 120,000 poor people not enough for you to describe it as mass extermination?

You can only be a good egg and vote Tory if you are ignorant. The Tories want to kill as many poor people as they can get away with before the public wakes up. Their latest tactic was to remove all money away from the poor for at least 6 weeks in the hope that they can starve most of them to death or at least the most vulnerable because those fitter/stronger they may be able to exploit for the benefit of rich businesses through slavery.
Facts.
Persona5
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
People always complain about things that do not really matter on the internet. This will soon be forgotten as it's nothing major, so I don't have strong feelings on this
Persona5
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
It would be great if Toff had the objectively correct political opinion though 😉
gjd800
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Dalek1099)

It's not enough, no. [/sarcasm]
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (290)
60.42%
Yes- I don't like it (23)
4.79%
No- I want it (132)
27.5%
No- I don't want it (35)
7.29%

Watched Threads