The Student Room Group

May be a little stupid but I just need more info and advice

So I haven’t really been in any good relationships, guys who lie and cheat and talk behind my back.
I am friends with a lot of guys tho whom I love to death but are just my best friends. Recently one of my guy friends started flirting with me and I was flirting back I caught feelings for him quickly but he thought he had better chemistry with a different girl, which I was ok with cause we were still gonna be close friends, he and this other girl dated for 2 months and broke up about a week ago, I know I shouldn’t have but I was happy that they broke up, me and this guy had become really close during there relationship, I just found out rn that part of the reason he broke up with her is because he really likes me, we talked about it for a couple hours and I still really like him, I’ve never really liked somebody to the point that they give me butterflies, I told him that I really wanted to be with him and he said he does too but we can’t be together cause of how good our friendship is he doesn’t wanna ruin that, I know he’s right but I really like him and want to be with him more then anything, I don’t know what to do.
Reply 1
Original post by Morgan gkkch
So I haven’t really been in any good relationships, guys who lie and cheat and talk behind my back.
I am friends with a lot of guys tho whom I love to death but are just my best friends. Recently one of my guy friends started flirting with me and I was flirting back I caught feelings for him quickly but he thought he had better chemistry with a different girl, which I was ok with cause we were still gonna be close friends, he and this other girl dated for 2 months and broke up about a week ago, I know I shouldn’t have but I was happy that they broke up, me and this guy had become really close during there relationship, I just found out rn that part of the reason he broke up with her is because he really likes me, we talked about it for a couple hours and I still really like him, I’ve never really liked somebody to the point that they give me butterflies, I told him that I really wanted to be with him and he said he does too but we can’t be together cause of how good our friendship is he doesn’t wanna ruin that, I know he’s right but I really like him and want to be with him more then anything, I don’t know what to do.

He broke up with this girl because he liked you, that should give a little information about what he's like as a person. There's every chance that he could do the same to you if he meets another girl who he finds attractive. It's probably best that you stay as friends considering both of you agree that it could ruin things if it doesn't work out.
Original post by Morgan gkkch

Not to seem brash, but girl, "You is a booty call".

Good luck!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending