The Student Room Group

Child molesters and rapist don't deserve any rights

Its disgusting how they get more rights than defenceless animals for simply being human scum. That proves just how ****ed up society is.

In b4 The mentally challenged idiots say 'omg you monster thats pure makes you pure no better than a nazi. Even though a nazi believed that someone should have no rights simply because of their religion and you believe that nobody should have no rights because of their evil actions blah blah dribble dribble.'
There’s a reason you don’t run the country. You haven’t a clue how the system works.

Mind you, not like Teresa May is doing a much better job...
Reply 2
Original post by FloralHybrid
There’s a reason you don’t run the country. You haven’t a clue how the system works.

Mind you, not like Teresa May is doing a much better job...

The reason I am bot running this country is because I am not the PM and I have never even attempted to be the PM in the first place.

How do I not have a clue how the system works? because I believe scum shouldn't have any rights? that doesn't even make any sense.
Original post by ghsuew
The reason I am bot running this country is because I am not the PM and I have never even attempted to be the PM in the first place.

How do I not have a clue how the system works? because I believe scum shouldn't have any rights? that doesn't even make any sense.

There are many things in the world that can show how f*cked up society is. The fact that criminals have basic human rights, isn’t one of them.
Reply 4
There are many things in the world that can show how f*cked up society is. The fact that criminals have basic human rights, isn’t one of them.

I disagree.

Again you have still not explained how I don't know how the system works? Do you say stuff without thinking all the time?
Original post by ghsuew
I disagree.

Again you have still not explained how I don't know how the system works? Do you say stuff without thinking all the time?

I stand corrected. You don’t understand *why* the system is as it is.
Reply 6
I stand corrected. You don’t understand *why* the system is as it is.

You've still haven't explained why you think that or how the system actually works.

Are you just going to keep spewing the same bs in each comment? If so don't bother replying.
Original post by ghsuew
You've still haven't explained why you think that or how the system actually works.

Are you just going to keep spewing the same bs in each comment? If so don't bother replying.

You’ve got a lot of anger.

Okay, explaining. Despite what crimes you’ve committed, it doesn’t mean you should, and rightfully aren’t, stripped of basic human rights. That being said, doesn’t mean you’re entitled to privilege. But things like basic health care, being fed and in sanitary conditions, shouldn’t be taken away.

In terms of your comment about animals, yep, many vegetarians / vegans would totally agree, but it’s a different situation altogether.

What’s your stance on murderers, or those who’ve committed violent crimes? Moving down from that, pettier crimes such as fraud?
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 8

Okay, explaining. Despite what crimes you’ve committed, it doesn’t mean you should, and rightfully aren’t, stripped of basic human rights.

You should be for the more serious crimes such as molesting kids.

That being said, doesn’t mean you’re entitled to privilege. But things like basic health care, being fed and in sanitary conditions, shouldn’t be taken away.

Scum like that aren't useful anymore. Either kill them or use them for experiments.

In terms of your comment about animals, yep, many vegetarians / vegans would totally agree, but it’s a different situation altogether.

Even many people that eat animals would agree on that too.

Different? In what way?

What’s your stance on murderers, or those who’ve committed violent crimes?

Depends on the circumstance. Each case is unique and different

Moving down from that, pettier crimes such as fraud?

Again depends on the context. But generally petty crimes should get petty sentences.
Reply 9

Okay, explaining. Despite what crimes you’ve committed, it doesn’t mean you should, and rightfully aren’t, stripped of basic human rights. That being said, doesn’t mean you’re entitled to privilege. But things like basic health care, being fed and in sanitary conditions, shouldn’t be taken away.

What’s your stance on murderers, or those who’ve committed violent crimes? Moving down from that, pettier crimes such as fraud?

Anyway I need to go now. I will respond to you later if the thread is still up- which I very much doubt because tsr mods pathetically deletes most threads that are controversial
I've heard some comedians making jokes about paedophiles and what worries me about this is that the audience laughs. Laughing at these acts takes away the horror people should feel at even the mention of this sickening perversion. Laughter will make it acceptable.

Paedophilia will soon be classified as an illness that needs treatment rather than punishment. Once this happens and gains traction paedos will demand rights and before you know it there will be laws in place to protect them. They will probably organise paedo pride marches.

The justice system is no longer able to cope with the level of policing necessary to investigate all cases and so they are prioritising. It will soon be necessary to reduce the age of consent or to decriminalise paedophilia and class it as an illness that needs treatment rather than punishment. Anyone who hasn't witnessed the soft sentencing by certain judges is not paying attention. I firmly believe that they are testing public response to soft sentencing and when the climate is right they will act.

It has been said that wherever you are in the UK you are within 5 meters of a rat. The way things are going we will soon be within 5 meters of a paedophile.
You can think a group of people are scum and still argue that they deserve their rights. The problem with taking away group X's rights means it becomes easier to start taking away the rights of group Y and Z as well.
Original post by Huw M Thomas
I've heard some comedians making jokes about paedophiles and what worries me about this is that the audience laughs. Laughing at these acts takes away the horror people should feel at even the mention of this sickening perversion. Laughter will make it acceptable.

Paedophilia will soon be classified as an illness that needs treatment rather than punishment. Once this happens and gains traction paedos will demand rights and before you know it there will be laws in place to protect them. They will probably organise paedo pride marches.

The justice system is no longer able to cope with the level of policing necessary to investigate all cases and so they are prioritising. It will soon be necessary to reduce the age of consent or to decriminalise paedophilia and class it as an illness that needs treatment rather than punishment. Anyone who hasn't witnessed the soft sentencing by certain judges is not paying attention. I firmly believe that they are testing public response to soft sentencing and when the climate is right they will act.

It has been said that wherever you are in the UK you are within 5 meters of a rat. The way things are going we will soon be within 5 meters of a paedophile.

I’d like to point out there’s a huge difference between a paedophile, which is sexual attraction to children, and being a child molester.

You can be both - And you can be one without the other.
I’d like to point out there’s a huge difference between a paedophile, which is sexual attraction to children, and being a child molester.

You can be both - And you can be one without the other.

There is no difference except for restraint in committing an illegal act for fear of being found out and imprisoned.
Original post by Huw M Thomas
There is no difference except for restraint in committing an illegal act for fear of being found out and imprisoned.

There’s a huge difference. One is a mindset, a way of thinking, a sexual attraction. A paedophile isn’t a bad person until they’ve abused a child because of it.

Whereas a rapist or a child molester has actually physically harmed someone.

Huge difference.
Human rights are meant to be rights everyone is entitled to,regardless of who they are or what they have done.They are not conditional.
There’s a huge difference. One is a mindset, a way of thinking, a sexual attraction. A paedophile isn’t a bad person until they’ve abused a child because of it.

Whereas a rapist or a child molester has actually physically harmed someone.

Huge difference.

People like you are making these perverts acceptable by twisting definitions.
They have the right to remain silent...

:P

Quick Reply

Latest