This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

84% of grooming gang members are Asian

Scroll to see replies

I find it highly disturbing that it's being attributed to any particular race
Reply 2
Original post by abhinair3004
I find it highly disturbing that it's being attributed to any particular race

Facts are facts. If that disturbs you then I don’t know what to do. At the end of the day, a certain group seems to be incredibly overrepresented in these crimes- that suggest that there is a problem that the specific community needs to solve. Perhaps it’s a cultural or religious problem
What's the difference between a grooming gang and a paedophile ring?
Reply 4

Do you know how these figures were obtained? I could say 91% of all grooming gangs are white males; doesn't mean it's necessarily true does it?
And anyone who dares mention it is called a racist by the cuckold left.
Reply 6
I would prefer if the term 'Pakistani' was used. Didn't see many Sikh or Hindu names in the cases in Rochdale, Oxford or Rotherham....
Original post by MartinF98
Facts are facts. If that disturbs you then I don’t know what to do. At the end of the day, a certain group seems to be incredibly overrepresented in these crimes- that suggest that there is a problem that the specific community needs to solve. Perhaps it’s a cultural or religious problem

Isn't it just around how they organise themselves? Your link says 100% of paedophile rings are white.
Reply 8
Original post by meenu89
I would prefer if the term 'Pakistani' was used. Didn't see many Sikh or Hindu names in the cases in Rochdale, Oxford or Rotherham....

Agree with this.

Asian is quite broad.
Reply 9
Original post by meenu89

I'd prefer it if the term "white British male" was used whenever someone of that ethnicity was involved with grooming; we can't all have what we want can we?
Original post by SGHD26716
Agree with this.

Asian is quite broad.

yes for someone like me from outside the uk, asian could also mean chinese or japanese or south east asian countries etc
This is beyond sick, they are like a pack of wolves.

Grown men, coming together so they can groom a child.

Like what is this madness, that's beyond sick.

I will never understand the mind state of these kinds of people.

Most of the Pakistanis in my school were low lifes.
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 12
Original post by meenu89

But there were some Hindu names. And also not all of them are Pakistani, there are Bangladeshis and Indians doing it too, so it's better to call it Asian.
Well to say it is a cultural/religious problem i have to disagree!
Politicians are WHITE, PRIVILEGED MEN who 'hide' there behavior, whereas other communities do it openly with the belief that a 'certain' age is acceptable (14+). Do i agree with this? NO, i don't.

We shouldn't state that one set of communities are to blame. This happens everywhere in every country. Whether hidden or in the open.

Children have been abused for years and the Governments have covered it up. It was the Police that covered up the Grooming Gangs behavior!
Famous people get away with everything up until 'one of there own' turns on them and the matter is brought to the forefront.

There is also a certain element to the word 'grooming' which needs to be addressed. It can also mean the individual was asking for it or was inclined to be wanted etc....No i'm not saying the groomed individual is to be blamed. But what i am saying is that how can can a simple flirt be taken out of context?

No i'm not a man, i am someone who has experienced this firsthand.
Reply 14
Original post by kaushikp
yes for someone like me from outside the uk, asian could also mean chinese or japanese or south east asian countries etc

It's intended for a British audience who would understand that Asian basically means South Asian.
Edit: Sorry, wrong thread
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by meenu89
I would prefer if the term 'Pakistani' was used.

But then the 84% figure would be wrong.
Reply 18
Original post by FriendlyPenguin
I'm mainly surprised though by how over-represented the African-Americans are (under 3% of the population in 2010).

African-Americans?

This is UK data...
Original post by the beer
What's the difference between a grooming gang and a paedophile ring?

There should be a Lefty along in a moment to explain.

Latest