Imo boxer briefs are the only ones I’d wear on a daily basis
Lol. Fair enough. Everyone Is different =D
Alex105
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by That'sGreat)
Tight whites are for primary school and middle-aged going on pensioner.

Nooo i still wear pants I don't mind wearing them most of the time I do still have a few pers of childish pants tho
ChrisAdelizzi
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Everyone Is different if he still wants to wear pants he can. Ifnyou want to wear boxers you can, if I want to wear thongs I can. Everyone has there different choice of underwear.
Marley1994
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
I am now 24 I love to wear briefs I wore boxers in my teen years threw school and when I wasnt in pe leasons I would wear briefs /pants they don't make boys pants up to age 15/16 for no reason some boys like to wear pants and I was one of them I find boxers too loose and boxer briefs because of the length of the leg but tightness makes by balls chafe
JDINCINERATOR
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Is that because you and many boys are afraid of wearing briefs? It's weird that boys and men aren't phased by many things and get on without complaining, but when it comes to underwear they avoid briefs like the plague and probably get embarrassed if they are seen wearing them. If you consider briefs to be for widdle boys below the age of 8 then really that says more about how sensitive boys are than anything else. I thought boys and men can make their own decisions and wear whatever they like without being judged and scrutinised-but thankfully the issue doesn't rest with the briefs-wearers it lies solely with those who're timid of them.
JDINCINERATOR
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by randomsheep11)
I'm going to assume you're a female as your name is "kate". I'm sorry for saying this but for boys their type of underwear REALLY is a big deal. He needs to be wearing boxers by now and I think that if you liked your brother at all you would try to side with him. Can't you see he's being picked on? If I still had PE lessons and a boy was wearng those nappy looking things you can be certain that I and everyone else would roast him as he should have ditched those things before he got to secondary school.
Don't be so dramatic, what boys wear underneath doesn't matter at all, only those who are scared and insecure will make a big deal out of what another boy's underwear preference is. Supposing you wore them, are you going to cower in fear because others don't like what you do? If you go about trying appease another's sense of normalcy then you're robbing yourself of what makes you who you are. Briefs are short and yes they do put a bit of pressure on the genitals, but they fulfil their purpose. Boxer shorts are restrictive and they cover you up more, they look the same as similar kinds of underwear whereas briefs look distinctive.
randomsheep11
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by JDINCINERATOR)
Don't be so dramatic, what boys wear underneath doesn't matter at all, only those who are scared and insecure will make a big deal out of what another boy's underwear preference is. Supposing you wore them, are you going to cower in fear because others don't like what you do? If you go about trying appease another's sense of normalcy then you're robbing yourself of what makes you who you are. Briefs are short and yes they do put a bit of pressure on the genitals, but they fulfil their purpose. Boxer shorts are restrictive and they cover you up more, they look the same as similar kinds of underwear whereas briefs look distinctive.
Ok we get it you're very tough, whoopee, but if a child is getting bullied and teased over something they can change easily they may as well just conform to avoid all the drama. Not everyone is trying to be "distinctive" or trying to make a point about being different.
JDINCINERATOR
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by randomsheep11)
Ok we get it you're very tough, whoopee, but if a child is getting bullied and teased over something they can change easily they may as well just conform to avoid all the drama. Not everyone is trying to be "distinctive" or trying to make a point about being different.
It's not about being different, it's about being who you want to be. A child who gets bullied for wearing briefs shouldn't conform and give-in to the bullies-might be ok in your world and it might make them safer around those bullies-but letting bullies win is not what any child should do.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (497)
59.81%
Yes- I don't like it (43)
5.17%
No- I want it (235)
28.28%
No- I don't want it (56)
6.74%

Watched Threads