Kitty_chin
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Ive been thinking about getting Uplearn for Maths AS but it’s a big spend:/ has anyone tried it ? is it any good and can u get help from tutors anytime?
thank youu
TSR Jessica
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. Are you sure you've posted in the right place? Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there.
insubordinate
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Kitty_chin)
Ive been thinking about getting Uplearn for Maths AS but it’s a big spend:/ has anyone tried it ? is it any good and can u get help from tutors anytime?
thank youu

i've been using uplearn for my a level economics it's quite expensive but imo it's really worth it

but for AS maths have you tried using examsolutions or hegartymaths(?) on youtube, they explain the content really well and you'd be saving yourself a couple hundred pounds
preet1234
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
thank youu
Ive used Uplearn for Economics (Edexcel) and got an A so i can guarantee you that its AMAZING and worth every penny.

Try the free trial first and see if you like it, you'll really notice how the content just sticks in your head, i didnt do maths but after using the economics one i can guarantee you its worth it, for maths too.

The tutors really are available, someones always online if not, they reply in a few hours ( obviously try not to message at midnight or something, they are human tutors haha they sleep too), but they helped me a lot when i didnt understand questions.
chrisfromuplearn
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
thank youu
Hey Kitty_chin - you can get help from tutors anytime

We have a 3-day free trial available - give it a go and see what you think! 😁

Disclaimer: I work at Up Learn. However, these views are my own and not official company views
Last edited by chrisfromuplearn; 1 week ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Trinity Laban Conservatoire of Music and Dance
    Musical Theatre Undergraduate
    Fri, 13 Dec '19
  • Bournemouth University
    Midwifery Open Day at Portsmouth Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 18 Dec '19
  • The University of Law
    Open Day – GDL and LPC - Chester campus Postgraduate
    Sat, 4 Jan '20

Have you voted in today's general election?

Yes (57)
54.29%
No (18)
17.14%
I'm not old enough (30)
28.57%

Watched Threads