...let's hear your stories!

This could be a
- GCSE exam
- A-level exam
- any examination in a exam hall
- coursework
- small classroom exams like 'end of unit tests'
- any practical exams

If you can, include the subject of the exam that you did.

Looking forward to hear your stories...

Scroll to see replies

Original post by MissKaboodle21
...let's hear your stories!

This could be a
- GCSE exam
- A-level exam
- any examination in a exam hall
- coursework
- small classroom exams like 'end of unit tests'
- any practical exams

If you can, include the subject of the exam that you did.

Looking forward to hear your stories...

I would only reply anonymously
Reply 2
French GCSE written controlled assessment, Just copied down my notes 😂.
I'll say mine - I cheated in an RS exam last week.
Because other sets had done the test before us, we knew what the 12 mark question would be (AQA) and about a month ago our - very organised - teacher gave us a revision sheet with really simple clear points.
So I folded the sheet in half and put it in my bag, with the points for the 12 mark question facing up so I could see it, and I could just copy it off. I just needed a point from an Islamic view on equality.
The teacher didn't see as she was sitting at the front of the room marking Year 8 books. And I sit alone in RS so nobody else knew.
I don't have the results yet for this test by the way.
Don't snake
Original post by gigi77774
I would only reply anonymously

It's just a place where people can hear examination cheating stories. But I get what you mean
Reply 5

Don't snake

You've posted this on a public forum, just saying. No one has to snake for you to get found out.
Original post by Texxers
French GCSE written controlled assessment, Just copied down my notes 😂.

That must've been helpful
Reply 7
That must've been helpful

Umm no I got caught and got told off and had to do it again -_-
Original post by Texxers
Umm no I got caught and got told off and had to do it again -_-

oh well that's a shame
i have haha end of unit mini test for physics (GCSE back then) and me and my seating partner had our notes under the text book :lol:
I accidentally cheated on some psychology mock exams. I had done revision by using the specimen papers available to everyone online and had done them multiple times, only for my mock exam to be that paper I had done at least 3 times. I knew the answers so well I had to be careful not to write my answer like the mark scheme. My teacher did not tell us that our mock paper would be the papers available online, so I guess it isn't really my fault as I was doing what a good student would do. Oops.
Original post by CleverSquirrel
i have haha end of unit mini test for physics (GCSE back then) and me and my seating partner had our notes under the text book :lol:

oh lol:lol: hope that went well
Original post by DrawTheLine
I accidentally cheated on some psychology mock exams. I had done revision by using the specimen papers available to everyone online and had done them multiple times, only for my mock exam to be that paper I had done at least 3 times. I knew the answers so well I had to be careful not to write my answer like the mark scheme. My teacher did not tell us that our mock paper would be the papers available online, so I guess it isn't really my fault as I was doing what a good student would do. Oops.

that's not really cheating, you're doing some really great revision. you must've been so lucky though!
writing it like the mark scheme would of course show some suspicion so hopefully the teacher didn't clock
that's not really cheating, you're doing some really great revision. you must've been so lucky though!
writing it like the mark scheme would of course show some suspicion so hopefully the teacher didn't clock

No she didn't. I deliberately got some questions wrong or left out sentences to lose marks so I got a decent grade of a B.
Yeah, in one of my English exams in year 9 I wrote the essay at home and brought it in as if I wrote it on the day lolol
Reply 15
Original post by lmaooome
Yeah, in one of my English exams in year 9 I wrote the essay at home and brought it in as if I wrote it on the day lolol

I used to do that 2 years ago
oh lol:lol: hope that went well

it did lmao, though i never cheated after that! i was so scared the entire time!
French GCSE writing assessment - everyone in the class printed out mini versions of what they were going to write and stuck it in their french dictionaries (allowed them while writing)
Reply 18
The odd class test maybe but never in a proper exam - I’m sometimes tempted but honestly it just isn’t worth it, for so many reasons.
In a class chemistry test, someone managed to find the answers online before hanf

Quick Reply

Latest