The Student Room Group

Housemates

Me and my three housemates were really close last year, over the summer one of the girls decided to remove her self from the friendship group therefore me and the other two got very close. However when we moved into a house together as we are second year uni students, I began to feel very low and depressed. I felt very unwanted and at one point was going to drop out of uni, I thought I was just over thinking situations and being stupid. Anyways this started in September and continued until November, in November I looked through one of the girls phones and found some very nasty messages, which clarified what I was thinking. I immediately confronted them and they did suggested that I did trust them and kept things from them. We have moved on from it and haven't spoken about the texts since however they are still shutting me out and I constantly feel like I am third wheeling. They are very different when they aren't together, I need advice on how to deal with the situation. I don't believe that sitting down and having a discussion will resolve the situation as I find it hard to believe anything they say. I really need some support and suggestions. I am in second year of uni and we all study the same course.
(edited 6 years ago)
Make some other friends. Join societies etc and get out of the house. Maybe try and make things up with the other girl.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending