The Student Room Group

JP Morgan Apprenticeship Bournemouth 2018

Hey, I was just wondering if there is anyone else that is also applying to this apprenticeship. I've applied and I am through to the assessment centre, is anyone else going on the 6th of February? I have no idea what to expect from it though!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
how did it go? mines on 9th - what should i expect???
Reply 2
Original post by priya_777
Hey, I was just wondering if there is anyone else that is also applying to this apprenticeship. I've applied and I am through to the assessment centre, is anyone else going on the 6th of February? I have no idea what to expect from it though!

I applied but haven't heard back. What sector did you apply for
Reply 3
I’m not sure to be honest, it didn’t ask me what sector, only which apprenticeship, how about you?
Reply 4

I'm through to the assessment centre too for Financial services but on the 9th. From what I've gathered we have a couple interviews with staff, a group project and a Q/A session. Not applied to something like this before so I'm quite nervous tbh
Reply 5
Original post by kurokaze
I'm through to the assessment centre too for Financial services but on the 9th. From what I've gathered we have a couple interviews with staff, a group project and a Q/A session. Not applied to something like this before so I'm quite nervous tbh

Congratulations! How did it go? Are there any tips on what I could do to prepare or any prior knowledge I need?
Reply 6
Congratulations! How did it go? Are there any tips on what I could do to prepare or any prior knowledge I need?

Cheers, you too. I'm in the same position as you in that I don't really know what to expect. However if I were you I would prioritise preparing questions for the current apprentices/employees that will be there to stand out. Also, research the industry and stay up to date on the news but also read-up on JP Morgan and their business in B'mouth office. If you're commuting like me I'd recommend a few Red Bulls too
Reply 7
Cheers, you too. I'm in the same position as you in that I don't really know what to expect. However if I were you I would prioritise preparing questions for the current apprentices/employees that will be there to stand out. Also, research the industry and stay up to date on the news but also read-up on JP Morgan and their business in B'mouth office. If you're commuting like me I'd recommend a few Red Bulls too

Thank you so much! That is so helpful, I’m really counting on this apprenticeship. Where will you be commuting from? I’m commuting from near Birmingham, such a long journey!
Reply 8
Thank you so much! That is so helpful, I’m really counting on this apprenticeship. Where will you be commuting from? I’m commuting from near Birmingham, such a long journey!

You're welcome but don't put all your eggs in one basket aha, there's loads of these apprenticeships out there. I'll be coming down from Leicester but not decided whether I'll train or bus it
Reply 9
I just finished a telephone interview with BPP FOR UP Morgan. I felt it went alright and I was invited to an assessment centre immediately after the interview I'm surprised but then it's only the first stage . my date is on 9th February who else had the same date?
Reply 10

do they offer reimbursement? I'm coming from really far 😂
Original post by wolto
do they offer reimbursement? I'm coming from really far 😂

No idea mate I was wondering that too, train tickets are gonna be at least a hundred quid :frown:
Reply 12
No idea mate I was wondering that too, train tickets are gonna be at least a hundred quid :frown:

do you think it's worth spending that amount? could I get in easily?
Original post by wolto
do you think it's worth spending that amount? could I get in easily?

This opportunity is worth that much and you won't get into anything in life easily mate but you have to be confident in yourself
Reply 14

Hi, how did your assessment centre go yesterday?
Reply 15
Original post by wolto
Hi, how did your assessment centre go yesterday?

The psychometric test was pretty easy but In the group exercise I found it pretty hard to get my point across and same with the q&a session as it was in a large group. They emailed me saying unfortunately I didn’t eat through to the next stage, ah maybe next time 🤷🏻*♀️
Reply 16
The psychometric test was pretty easy but In the group exercise I found it pretty hard to get my point across and same with the q&a session as it was in a large group. They emailed me saying unfortunately I didn’t eat through to the next stage, ah maybe next time 🤷🏻*♀️

sorry to hear that, have you decided at apply to different places? did they email you straight after the day and how many candidates were there 😮
Reply 17

How was the assessment centre?
I'm going to the London office in December
Reply 18
The address for the assessment centre is AFC Bournemouth, King's Park Drive, Bournemouth, BH7 7AF. Is the correct because according to google maps this is a football stadium. Can anyone help me on this???
im super confused too i dont know where to go for it

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending