Different types of sexy? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
I was wondering what people thought about different types of looks being sexy? I'm specifically wondering about clothes/appearance here, not personality though I know they can overlap.
thing is I've worn tight clothes, lace and satin lingerie, long flowing hair, I can do what I guess I would call classically' sexy or the most obviously recognised sexy? but the problem is that kind of look is very feminine, and in general I don't really enjoy leaning into that feminine kind of look? I feel more comfortable being more tomboyish, I'm trying to be more sporty as well, but I still want to be able to turn heads as well?
do you think thats possible? would you see someone being sporty, or gothic, or a very cute style, or anything that isnt the 'stereotypical sexy' and still be able to find them jaw droppingly gorgeous? or would that count as something else to you?
MargaridaPT
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
This might not be the answer you're looking for, but the sexiest thing anyone can do is be confident. If that means wearing boyshorts and a t-shirt and feeling confident and comfortable in what you're doing, then damn, that's far sexier than wearing some lacey lingerie and feeling nothing like yourself. You do you, the sexiest thing about an outfit is the person wearing it IMO

Just thought I'd add, the most beautiful person I've ever attracted (still don't know how tbh) was when I was wearing no makeup, a t-shirt, jeans and trainers in a club full of people in tight dresses and heels. I guess they liked the fact that I was dancing like a madwoman, comfortable as hell and being myself like no one else could. Confidence is the key. I now swear by it lmao!
It's****ingWOODY
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
These descriptions are incredibly vague. Can you provide some examples as to what you mean? Pics from Google would help.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (432)
67.61%
No (207)
32.39%

Watched Threads