The Student Room Group
Reply 1
...warfare? That's a complete hyperbole, and and if I didn't know better I wouldn't have suspected you were trying to instigate something. You're not going to bait out another pointless argument.
Original post by namacat
...warfare? That's a complete hyperbole, and and if I didn't know better I wouldn't have suspected you were trying to instigate something. You're not going to bait out another pointless argument.

There is no need to be a big meanie. It seems like you revel in conflict. In fact this thread was started to get away from silly billy's like yourself. But somehow, you manage to stick around like a big whiffy smell.

It is quite disheartening that threads have to be closed due to such aggressive behaviour. I think there was really positive doctors and PAs saying a lot of great stuff but it's spoilt by silly sausages.

I just wanted to create a safe space where PAs and Doctors could PEACEFULLY have a lively and engaging debate. A lot of the threads discussing the role of PAs have in fact felt like a melting pot of bile and I just .....i just don't think I can deal with such neggie nellies and it is an effrontary that you could insinuate such delusions.

Anyone that wants to talk in a calm and friendly way, please join in. But you my feline foe perhaps should seek more soothing words next time you choose to debate.
This clearly will not be a calm and professional discussion about the PA role. I am going to close this thread.

If people come with questions about the role, perhaps the many PAs (students, applicants etc) can provide their expertise and answer them. But for now the PA V Medicine argument is done.