The Student Room Group

Why is she being like this

So me and this girl have known each other a while now and we are good friends and that's something it will stay. She always used to message me and and I'll message her back we also work together and we get on well. However for the past week she has barely messaged me and when I message her she is very blunt to me and sometimes does not reply at all how come literally In a few days she was always talking to me all the time and messaging me to what it is now being blunt ignoring me and generally not interested. As far as I know I haven't done anything to annoy her or any other reason for her not to talk to me. Why are girls like this
Reply 1
Probably on her period.

Spoiler

Perhaps playing hard to get? Or maybe she’s just not feeling it anymore?
Reply 3
She probably was interested in you but got bored and moved on.
Original post by Anonymous
Why are girls like this

You've had this problem before?
Reply 5
It's possible she's just on an emotional low and is feeling a bit snappy. Maybe ask her if something is wrong and if you can do anything to help, or even just let her vent her feelings, that always helps. :smile:
Reply 6
Could be lots of reasons,
Do you think you may have done anything that's upset/annoyed her? Girls are weird, it doesn't have to be a major thing it could be something quite subtle (i'm guilty of this sadly).
Or she may be busy/very distracted when you're messaging, we all go through periods like that.
You may just be reading into it too much, I say calm down a bit with the messaging and see how things go. Then if she stops messaging completely then ask her what's wrong.

Quick Reply

Latest