Relationship advice for a psycho gf Watch

Abigail.paige56
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I keep putting in scenarios in my head but then getting upset because what if they're true. I checked my bf sc notification and it was a group chat but their was this girl and I know they're more girls in that group chat that are all the same. They all sleep with one guy then sleep with the whole friend group. My boyfriend is in that friend group but hasn't slept with anyone else but me. I just keep saying like what if he's flirting with them or what if they're sending him nudes or what if they are trying to sleep with him. What do I do? It's like I have to know what they're saying or what he's saying in that chat room. What do I do
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
abhinair3004
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Abigail.paige56)
I keep putting in scenarios in my head but then getting upset because what if they're true. I checked my bf sc notification and it was a group chat but their was this girl and I know they're more girls in that group chat that are all the same. They all sleep with one guy then sleep with the whole friend group. My boyfriend is in that friend group but hasn't slept with anyone else but me. I just keep saying like what if he's flirting with them or what if they're sending him nudes or what if they are trying to sleep with him. What do I do? It's like I have to know what they're saying or what he's saying in that chat room. What do I do
Keep your distance. As you mentioned above, you don't wanna come off as the psycho girlfriend
Anonymous12340
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
You are coming across as a stalker! Stay away !
bones-mccoy
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
You need to trust him or ask yourself why you're not trusting him
username3590460
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Doesn’t make you a psycho girlfriend..
UWS
  • Answer Heroes
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I don't think you are a psycho girlfriend, just incredibly distrusting of your boyfriend. So what if he's in a group chat with girls? I'm sure you have male friends or acquaintances that you talk to, but your boyfriend doesn't sweat buckets over that. You need to trust him or this relationship will not work.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Is the plastic tax enough to protect the environment?

Yes (13)
5.6%
No (219)
94.4%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed