The Student Room Group
Group Work, University of Portsmouth
University of Portsmouth
Portsmouth

Portsmouth Uni Applicant Days

Hey all, just wondering who’s going to the applicant days next year for Portsmouth uni and like what courses people are doing?!!
I’m doing Biology and am going to the applicant day on Saturday 10th February!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by DontLickMyToast
Hey all, just wondering who’s going to the applicant days next year for Portsmouth uni and like what courses people are doing?!!

Hey - sorry you haven't had any responses so far. I'm just going to pop this in the Portsmouth forum for you. Hopefully someone will see this there and be able to help:h:
Group Work, University of Portsmouth
University of Portsmouth
Portsmouth
Hey! ^-^

I’m going to the Saturday 3rd February one doing Computer games enterprise. Going by myself so I’m a bit scared everyone else will be going with someone they know :/
Original post by Erinzozo
Hey! ^-^

I’m going to the Saturday 3rd February one doing Computer games enterprise. Going by myself so I’m a bit scared everyone else will be going with someone they know :/

I’m going on the 10th I think but I’m sure you won’t be alone!
Reply 4
I am on March 10!
I'm doing physics and going on the 10th feb too :smile:
Hi everyone, Hannah from the UoP Housing team. We'll look forward to seeing you on your chosen Applicant Open Days this new year! Don't worry if you are travelling on your own, it's a very friendly place here at Portsmouth and everyone will do what they can to assist you on the day - just ask one of the many members of staff working on these days! Hopefully see you all in our accommodation talks or perhaps just a visit to our info stand depending how your day is planned! :h:
Reply 7
I'm doing physical Geography on the 14th February :smile:
Hey! I messaged you a couple months back, I was going to go on Wednesday the 7th of Feb, but changing for Saturday the 10th! Also doing Biology, so I’ll see you there!
Reply 9
Hi there. I'm going on the 10th of feb for computer science! :smile:
Hey, I'm going on the 21st of Feb for Accounting and Finance!!!
I'm going on Saturday the 10th too!
Does anyone know if we get applicant day guides or timetables before the actual day?
Original post by CookieBearxox
I'm going on Saturday the 10th too!
Does anyone know if we get applicant day guides or timetables before the actual day?

All that I can see on the Eventbrite website is that it’s from 9:30-16:30, I thought there was more information (such as yours, talks, and specific subject bits), but I can’t find anything on that.

What subject will you be going for?
I'm going for Sociology what about you?
I was hoping to have more information so i could plan in advanced what to do in the morning so i can get everything done
But i guess there's no information available till the day?
Original post by CookieBearxox
I'm going for Sociology what about you?
I was hoping to have more information so i could plan in advanced what to do in the morning so i can get everything done
But i guess there's no information available till the day?

Im going for Biology, but my boyfriend is going for Sociology so you’ll probably see him :smile:
Apparently not, it’s a shame because if there’s a timetable I don’t want to miss anything
I'll be there tomorrow for Astrophysics! :awesome: I'm sure everyone's received the emails but in case anyone's still missing a schedule you can find it here:
http://www.port.ac.uk/open-days/applicant-experience-days/
See some of you soon maybe! :smile:
Thanks for the heads up about the email yesterday!
Reply 17
I am going to the 14th March Applicant day to visit Creative Media Tech if anyone else is?
Reply 18
Original post by DontLickMyToast

Me too!
Reply 19
I went yesterday for the one that happened on March 10. I went for computer science, and it was great. The one thing that kinda killed the vibe was in the walk tour accommodations everyone was just collectively awkward and screw faced, but other than that it was a joyous experience. Making it my firm choice!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending