The Student Room Group

Can you get an unconditional offer if youโ€™re applying for a foundation year

Iโ€™ve applied to Leeds Beckett, Salford, Manchester Met, Northumbria& Liverpool John Moore for sociology with criminology foundation year. My grades are a fair bit higher than the entry requirements for these courses but too low for the course without foundation year I was wondering if university gave out unconditional offers for foundation years or not. Thank you
Original post by Megannnbxx
Iโ€™ve applied to Leeds Beckett, Salford, Manchester Met, Northumbria& Liverpool John Moore for sociology with criminology foundation year. My grades are a fair bit higher than the entry requirements for these courses but too low for the course without foundation year I was wondering if university gave out unconditional offers for foundation years or not. Thank you

It is a matter for the university.
As you already have your grades (?), then the reason for making an offer conditional has been largely removed and they will just offer you a place or not.

If you are going on predicted grades, then its up to them and whether the uni is in the habot of making unconditionals. Some do and some do not. It helps if your applucation is strong and the lower unis tend make more of such offers.

Quick Reply

Latest