Shannonjones16
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Is there any point in revising when you’re tired? I’ve already done some revision yesterday and planning on doing some more this week, I just feel like if I’m tired the information won’t go in and it’ll be useless revision

scienceishguy
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Tiredness is always a problem, you will focus on being tired and forget to absorb anything important. I found out when my time limit is to do revision, so after that time I either sleep or do something constructive which isn’t taking in information. Being awake can be much more beneficial, but some people can revise whilst being not entirely with it
Shannonjones16
Rep:
?
Yeah I can never revise when I’m tired 😂thankyou
(Original post by scienceishguy)
Tiredness is always a problem, you will focus on being tired and forget to absorb anything important. I found out when my time limit is to do revision, so after that time I either sleep or do something constructive which isn’t taking in information. Being awake can be much more beneficial, but some people can revise whilst being not entirely with it
scienceishguy
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Shannonjones16)
Yeah I can never revise when I’m tired 😂thankyou
Try and find other things to do as well as sleep, like plan the revision / work for the next day, as it doesn’t require taking in information and can be constructive instead of doing it when you are awake and “revision ready”
Shannonjones16
Rep:
?
Really good idea, thankyou
(Original post by scienceishguy)
Try and find other things to do as well as sleep, like plan the revision / work for the next day, as it doesn’t require taking in information and can be constructive instead of doing it when you are awake and “revision ready”
The RAR
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
It's pointless to revise when you are tired, I am ALWAYS ****ing tired on school days so I usually take a long nap in the evenings and study for few hours during the night, no matter how hard you try you just aren't going to learn anything while you are tired.
Shannonjones16
Rep:
?
Veryyy true, thankyou 😁
(Original post by The RAR)
It's pointless to revise when you are tired, I am ALWAYS ****ing tired on school days so I usually take a long nap in the evenings and study for few hours during the night, no matter how hard you try you just aren't going to learn anything while you are tired.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (400)
56.34%
I don't have everything I need (310)
43.66%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed