The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Vaish96
Like. We are same gurl. Like totally. I kissed him. It was grt but i didn't feel anything. And i thik im forcing myself to love him and actually i dont. I guess so. I was in a 2 yr rltn before him and today also after he broke my heart. I would say. That was love. And as you said. Its just life now. But hold on gurl. I think we'll find someone who we kiss and feel butterflies. We will have patience. Till then just act like it was amazing experience and be cool. But babe, stop opening up now and keep yourself to yourself. And just maybe wait for more kissess and if you dont feel anything. Confess him. Ik he'll understand if not. Then will talk soon.

why did you just bump a 12 year old thread?
Holy moly this thread was created when I was 6.
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by JustOneMoreThing

i was 1😳
Original post by khadijaaaxxxx
i was 1😳

I've gotta get back to that age pronto.
Hey man just saying not all first kisses are the best is as also anticipating an over romanticized moment and when it happened I was actually disgusted and avoided kissing him again after we never kissed again but, when I dated my first girlfriend, when she kissed me I was really surprised! I felt like I had mini fireworks in my stomach 😂 and I know that's scheesy but that's what it felt like, I've kissed some people after and it definitely depends on the attraction because some people I felt nothing some people it was sparky. I don't think you only love once I think the first love is the hardest to heal but you learn from it and grow more as a person the more experience you gain 😁 I can only wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors 😊
Original post by SeafoamSquid
Hey man just saying not all first kisses are the best is as also anticipating an over romanticized moment and when it happened I was actually disgusted and avoided kissing him again after we never kissed again but, when I dated my first girlfriend, when she kissed me I was really surprised! I felt like I had mini fireworks in my stomach 😂 and I know that's scheesy but that's what it felt like, I've kissed some people after and it definitely depends on the attraction because some people I felt nothing some people it was sparky. I don't think you only love once I think the first love is the hardest to heal but you learn from it and grow more as a person the more experience you gain 😁 I can only wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors 😊

The OP is probably married with children at this point.
For me.. it’s the distance. The special excited feeling comes because it’s so early in the relationship, it’s the first few weeks or so.. you’ve just met and emotions are so high.

You just don’t get that when you’ve already been with them for a year and a half. Even though that was online, the maturing of your feelings are still the same, your not a new couple, this isn’t a brand new love, so you can’t expect to feel like new couples do.. it’s going to be different.
Original post by randdom
Your first kiss won't necessarily be the most amazing thing ever. It can be awquad and can be quite unpleasant especially if both people don't know what they are doing. It gets better. Sometimes the first time you kiss someone you get those butterflies and feel on top of the world and other times you may feel nothing. Keep at it hopefully it will get better and the sparks will come :smile:

WTF is that
Sorry I know this post is 12 years old and I didn't bump this **** but... Did this person just say AWQUAD instead of awkward.....

Was there something idk about that happened in the year 2008 where people guiltlessly spelled awkward as awquad???
Original post by fallen_acorns
For me.. it’s the distance. The special excited feeling comes because it’s so early in the relationship, it’s the first few weeks or so.. you’ve just met and emotions are so high.

You just don’t get that when you’ve already been with them for a year and a half. Even though that was online, the maturing of your feelings are still the same, your not a new couple, this isn’t a brand new love, so you can’t expect to feel like new couples do.. it’s going to be different.

Shut the... I mean... Mate check the date ini
Original post by JustOneMoreThing

😂 and I was a disturbed preteen 👶🍼
Original post by Bang Outta Order
Shut the... I mean... Mate check the date ini

****.. my bad. who the hell is bumping a thread this old?

Latest

Trending

Trending