Safm99
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Hey, I'm Safy.

I'm currently working fulltime and I don't study however I am interested in the access to nursing course for the near future. I understand that its generally a 2year course squeezed into a 1 year course so I thought it'd be wise to start studying in my own time from now so I have some knowledge and understanding prior to beginning the course. What books would u reccomend to buy? I have heard the Ross and Wilson Anatomy and Physiology book is great...??

Also if anyone could explain how the course content works? Are all the units compulsory or can u choose the units u want to do? The university I want to attend states that '45credits are required at level 3, 30 of which must be at distinction and include 12 credits from biology or health related subjects. The remaining level 3 credits must be at merit level or above.
Does that mean there is an option to do level 2 credits aswell? If somebody could just explain what the requirement means in other words thatd be helpful. Thankyou
TSR Jessica
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. Are you sure you've posted in the right place? Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should the school day be extended to help students catch up?

Yes (50)
30.3%
No (115)
69.7%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed