The Student Room Group

Should I be worried about UCAS?

Hi,

I officially sent my UCAS application off yesterday and I haven't received a welcome email from them, however when my friend sent her application she received an email back in around half an hour. When it said the application was being processed, it said a welcome booklet will be sent in the post, but now that its been processed it has said they will send me an email.

Does this mean I will be getting it in the post or as an email? And should I be worried that I haven't received an email yet?
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by Lianne_R
Hi,

I officially sent my UCAS application off yesterday and I haven't received a welcome email from them. When it said the application was being processed, it said a welcome booklet will be sent in the post, but now that its been processed it has said they will send me an email.

Does this mean I will be getting it in the post or as an email?

I have moved this into the UCAS section.
When did she send her UCAS off? This is probably a more popular time to send them as it’s getting closer to the deadline so it may take longer to process than others, but I’d say if you still haven’t heard anything in a few days, contact them :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending