The Student Room Group

GYG Year 10:The Sky's Not The Limit There are Footprints On the Moon

Scroll to see replies

Sorry guys i am feeling poorly lately so I had to take a rest .Literally since this Wednesday I've been real sick and tired.Donut worry!I will be back on TSR very soon.:wink:
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by donut_mckenzie28
Sorry guys i am feeling poorly lately so I had to take a rest .Literally since this Wednesday I've been real sick and tired.Donut worry!I will be back on TSR very soon.:wink:

get well soon! xx
Loving it!

Aw dont worry we can wait!:h:
Get well soon!
i am feeling much more better know. I will post more regularly(don't worry i can keep a promise:smile:)
23 December 2017
Today is : #lazy

8:50
Woke up to go to Arabic school for like 2 hours.
12:30
i was to lazy around. Seriously since I do not celebrate Christmas so i do not have any preparation

Went on TSR
Around 2
Started reading 'Half Wild'by Sally Green and 'Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde' even though we have not started the novel at school.I just need to get used to the written language in the Victorian era as I can get confused at times.

In a nutshell today was ok. I've been on TSR for a while today so see you all next time.I gonna plan y holiday today so i actually get things done.:smile:
I am going to blog a week until 2018 so click that watch thread button to be updated!
Good Luck, Hope You Do Well :smile:
Original post by ParkHyungSuk
Good Luck, Hope You Do Well :smile:
you too
23 December 2017
Today is : #lazy

8:50
Woke up to go to Arabic school for like 2 hours.
12:30
i was to lazy around. Seriously since I do not celebrate Christmas so i do not have any preparation

Went on TSR
Around 2
Started reading 'Half Wild'by Sally Green and 'Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde' even though we have not started the novel at school.I just need to get used to the written language in the Victorian era as I can get confused at times.

In a nutshell today was ok. I've been on TSR for a while today so see you all next time.I gonna plan y holiday today so i actually get things done.:smile:
I am going to blog a week until 2018 so click that watch thread button to be updated!

how were the books? i like dr jekyll and mr hyde, mainly because it's just so short :tongue:
Original post by nyxnko_
how were the books? i like dr jekyll and mr hyde, mainly because it's just so short :tongue:

They were good i a starting to read a chapter a day for Mr Jekyll And Mr Hyde as I a not comfortable with the style of writing.I love the gothic theme a lot. I recommend for you to start reading the sequel to Half Bad by Sally Green.
They were good i a starting to read a chapter a day for Mr Jekyll And Mr Hyde as I a not comfortable with the style of writing.I love the gothic theme a lot. I recommend for you to start reading the sequel to Half Bad by Sally Green.

I haven't even read the first one... How am I supposed to read the sequel? :biggrin:
Original post by nyxnko_
I haven't even read the first one... How am I supposed to read the sequel? :biggrin:

Series: The Half Bad trilogy Start with 'Half Bad', then 'Half Wild', then 'Half Lost'. There is a single book google it to find out more but it is 'Half Lies' written in a different perspective.
24th December 2017
#ChristmasEve
As I do not celebrate Christmas ,i am not in a festive mood.(do not know if you needed to know that!)

Today i decided to make a plan to design my own logo , but every time i have an idea it turns out wrong . I kind of need an inspiration but i have not found some yet.
Half way through reading Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde i feel asleep as i had a headache this morning , but it has totally gone .(:dance:yay!)
I am gonna start binge watching .( Number 1 on my list!)
As for studying,i have started to complete my btec pe unit 2a booklet as it is due after the holidays.

Have a festive holiday for those who celebrate Christmas
and a happy holiday!

If you would like to be tagged and join the @donut_mckenzie28 space crew just let me know! Likewise, if you want to be removed.

Quote of the day:

QOTD: Where would you go on holiday and why?

Spoiler

(edited 6 years ago)
24th December 2017
#ChristmasEve
As I do not celebrate Christmas ,i am not in a festive mood.(do not know if you needed to know that!)

Today i decided to make a plan to design my own logo , but every time i have an idea it turns out wrong . I kind of need an inspiration but i have not found some yet.
Half way through reading Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde i feel asleep as i had a headache this morning , but it has totally gone .(:dance:yay!)
I am gonna start binge watching .( Number 1 on my list!)
As for studying,i have started to complete my btec pe unit 2a booklet as it is due after the holidays.

Have a festive holiday for those who celebrate Christmas
and a happy holiday!

If you would like to be tagged and join the @donut_mckenzie28 space crew just let me know! Likewise, if you want to be removed.

Quote of the day:

Spoiler

Mmmm
Id probs go Australia, Tenerife or America.xxx
Original post by A.N123
Mmmm
Id probs go Australia, Tenerife or America.xxx

wow.so would i!:smile:
wow.so would i!:smile:

i have been America when i was around 10 years old . It is so nice there.
i have been America when i was around 10 years old . It is so nice there.

Oh, but my heart is in Havana
Original post by ParkHyungSuk
Oh, but my heart is in Havana
half of my heart is in Havana!
half of my heart is in Havana!

Oo na na :biggrin:
Series: The Half Bad trilogy Start with 'Half Bad', then 'Half Wild', then 'Half Lost'. There is a single book google it to find out more but it is 'Half Lies' written in a different perspective.

Oh okay. :smile: I'll definitely check it out.

Definitely Japan :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending