Report 14 years ago
(Original post by NDGAARONDI)
Mad Caddie is still here
Subscription hasn't run out yet.
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Absolutely it just depends on what shade you use. If you have chocolate brown hair and have long parted to the side bangs, you can bleach them like in between barbie blonde and a yellow blonde; an example would be the guitarist for AFI.(sorry I don't have a pic) :cool:
lilsunflower
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I think it depends on your natural skin and hair colour. If you're pasty with mousy coloured hair, I think it'd look slightly weird. Or ginger hair for that matter.. but lots of people look okay.

If you don't like it, dye it back
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by lilsunflower)
I think it depends on your natural skin and hair colour. If you're pasty with mousy coloured hair, I think it'd look slightly weird. Or ginger hair for that matter.. but lots of people look okay.

If you don't like it, dye it back
Black hair color kicks ass. I know you were kidding, but it looks great on nearly everyone;especially on guys with pale skin! :cool:
zymosan2004
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Girls should always beware of a guy who does too much to his hair and fashion for he may not be interested in girls after all.
starry
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by zymosan2004)
Girls should always beware of a guy who does too much to his hair and fashion for he may not be interested in girls after all.
Good point there! I don't give a toss about my hair. Just as long as it stays out of the face.
danni_bella
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Aren't you aware of the stereotypical hot Aussie surfer dude look or something?! I guess not, since most of you are not Australian, or just... have never been aware of it. What's this nonsense about dudes not supposed to bleach their hair? My BF regularly gets blonde tips done, like he is this weekend I think for spring/summer (over here, it's spring right now) and it looks good. Actually it looks hot! I'm worried he'll get too much girl attention!

Danni x
sassy but sweet
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by priya)
hmm. if done properly (and as highlights ONLY) it can look alright i think. however i do know a guy who had mousey brown hair to start off with...now i can't look at him without wearing sunglasses...it went an orangey/bonde colour
I agree there has to be some balance to the crazyness!!! Priya is right it could look nice if he dose it right!!! I saw a guy with bleached hair and he was cute, but he had this haircut that was short on one side and long on the other!! How sexy!! It fell in his eye slightly and boy did it look nice!!!!
Dynamite
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
(Original post by Mad Caddie)
You started the war, the moderators refuse to sanction you no matter how many times I report you, so it is up to me to finish this. You get me?
finish this??? lol!
MC
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Dynamite)
finish this??? lol!
It's a slow down hill cycle, but it will be done. Mark my words.
ChemistBoy
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by sassy but sweet)
I agree there has to be some balance to the crazyness!!! Priya is right it could look nice if he dose it right!!! I saw a guy with bleached hair and he was cute, but he had this haircut that was short on one side and long on the other!! How sexy!! It fell in his eye slightly and boy did it look nice!!!!
I'm sorry I have to just pick up on this - you think asymmetric haircuts are sexy? They look like the guy in question has a blind barber! Probably one of the most awful fashions I have had the misfortune to live through.
elpaw
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
no unless you want to look like a boyband member *pukes*
sassy but sweet
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by ChemistBoy)
I'm sorry I have to just pick up on this - you think asymmetric haircuts are sexy? They look like the guy in question has a blind barber! Probably one of the most awful fashions I have had the misfortune to live through.
Your wrong buddy,your wrong!!!(grin)
rumac
Report 14 years ago
no! males shouldnt die their hair! we r not women!
habosh
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I agree with priya,If it's done right,I fund it completely acceptable,for example if someone started having grey hair,he can dye it ,if someone was born with an originally very light or orange or light blond hair,he also can dye...it's no a big deal for me really!!
RieLouise
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
No.You'll get strung up in the market square so that everyone can witness your humiliation.

Just don't do it yourself...get it done professionally.
IZZY!
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
well i have highlights,lol
Pegasus
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I don't think bleached hair looks good on anyone male or female. I suppose highlights can be okay but I'm really not keen on having all your hair bleached.

Oh and asian guys with bleached hair just look comical.
mephisto
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by rumac)
no! males shouldnt die their hair! we r not women!
Hey, females should sit in home and cook! They are not men!
Sheesh! =)
mephisto
Report 14 years ago
And anyway the phrase "die your hair" is really cracking me up =)
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you like exams?

Yes (166)
18.57%
No (543)
60.74%
Not really bothered about them (185)
20.69%

Watched Threads