Psychology A2 AQA board marking issues?

Watch
Jh1047
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
I was just wondering if anybody has experienced any issues with AQA board for Psychology A2?! I’m seeking to launch Psychology at my (independent) school next academic year, so I’m currently wrestling with board options. I’m leaning towards AQA as it seems to be well-resourced and supported. Any advice would be gratefully received!
username2488767
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Jh1047)
I was just wondering if anybody has experienced any issues with AQA board for Psychology A2?! I’m seeking to launch Psychology at my (independent) school next academic year, so I’m currently wrestling with board options. I’m leaning towards AQA as it seems to be well-resourced and supported. Any advice would be gratefully received!
AQA is by far the most common exam board for A Level psychology. As someone who passed A Level last year and now taking undergrad psych, it's really diverse in its course. It has fantastic textbooks written about it which is basically all you need to learn the course so it's easy to self-teach. If you have any questions, there's loads of psych students on here taking AQA if you need help or feel free to message me
Jh1047
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Thanks, Greg - that’s very helpful and good to know. I’m planning on reviewing specs over Xmas so I may take you up on your kind offer. Kindest, Jon
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling about starting university this autumn?

Really excited (70)
22.95%
Excited but a bit nervous (135)
44.26%
Not bothered either way (37)
12.13%
I'm really nervous (63)
20.66%

Watched Threads