what gives you confidence?

Watch this thread
storm95
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
^^
Xopher_
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 years ago
The clothes I wear.
People who just compliment me in the street.
My height?
Idk lol.
username1292215
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
Just belief in myself, if it isn't going to come from myself then where else will it come from?
faloodeh
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
clothes/makeup (when i have money pfft)
username3482522
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
that i'm going to die.
Anonymous #1
Report 4 years ago
Wearing clothes that make me feel myself!
Also positive self reaffirmations
Freya_Actor
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
My friends give me confidence because I know I can truly be myself!
Huw M Thomas
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
I have the promise that all things work together for my good.
TheOnlyEman
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
Me realising that certain people and what they think of me doesn't matter
username3674016
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
The knowledge that there is always someone in the world who is worse off than myself.
username775001
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
nofap nofap is the secret the solution to all life’s problems don’t listen to those sex positive ***** saying yeah whack off 4x a day health af they turned as all into whinny beta generation
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA GCSE English Language Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (94)
20.17%
The paper was reasonable (178)
38.2%
Not feeling great about that exam... (119)
25.54%
It was TERRIBLE (75)
16.09%

Watched Threads