The Student Room Group

What happens you you don't pass the practical endorsement?

I do both Biology and Chemistry, and have recieved an offer for university of Southampton's accounting and finance course, but they want to me to pass both practical endorsements.
I'm a little worried I won't. If I firm the offer, achieve the required grades, but I don't end up passing one, will my place at the school be rejected?

thanks
Reply 1
Yeah i guess so ,
Original post by Lia22
I do both Biology and Chemistry, and have recieved an offer for university of Southampton's accounting and finance course, but they want to me to pass both practical endorsements.
I'm a little worried I won't. If I firm the offer, achieve the required grades, but I don't end up passing one, will my place at the school be rejected?

thanks

What was your offer? I am thinking of doing accounting and finance there when I apply next year
Reply 3
Original post by Fighter365
What was your offer? I am thinking of doing accounting and finance there when I apply next year

AAB
I think in order to pass the A-Level you need to pass the practical endorsement.
Original post by DrawTheLine
I think in order to pass the A-Level you need to pass the practical endorsement.

You don't need to pass the practical endorsement to pass the A-Level.
Original post by 8bitmushroom
You don't need to pass the practical endorsement to pass the A-Level.

That was 3 months ago but okay. It was my understanding during my A-Level that you needed a pass.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending