The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
How about dating apps?
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
Astagfurallah sister, this is haram. Not allowed in Islam. Very shocked indeed.

I know it is. I've been struggling for years with this. I think if I explore I'll be able to realise what it is that I want. and what is right...
Sister I’ll make dua for you please don’t experiment. Insha’allah you will be fine
Asc
Check out my YouTube channel. Naseeha sessions and contact me on Instagram DM ASAP @dawahmanofficial
Sister I’ll make dua for you please don’t experiment. Shaytaan is giving you these thoughts. Read a lot of Quran and repent to allah. Pray your five times a day. Insha’allah you will be fine
Asc

Ignore this mystical nonsense and live your life.
Reply 6
I don't drink, go clubbing, or go to gay bars. Any other suggestions?

Why don't you start drinking, clubbing and going to gay bars?
10/10 troll
Ditch the hijab, let your hair down, and taste some muff.
Reply 9
Sister I’ll make dua for you please don’t experiment. Shaytaan is giving you these thoughts. Read a lot of Quran and repent to allah. Pray your five times a day. Insha’allah you will be fine
Asc

Thank you.. I need it..
Check out my YouTube channel. Naseeha sessions and contact me on Instagram DM ASAP @dawahmanofficial

Will do :smile:
Basically what the title says..
I'm a Muslim female. I wear a scarf. But I am attracted to women. I wanted to explore my attraction in order to know how I really feel. But it's hard cause I can't find anyone..

Use a queer women's dating app like Her? Though your success rate will drop a bit if you are a hijabi and don't drink or go to bars.
Basically what the title says..
I'm a Muslim female. I wear a scarf. But I am attracted to women. I wanted to explore my attraction in order to know how I really feel. But it's hard cause I can't find anyone..

Hi. I understand it can be difficult and confusing to know how you feel. In relation to exploring, perhaps dating apps? Or if your school/uni/area has a LGBT+ group you could consider joining that to meet others? As a christian don't know enough about your religion to advise/comment on it, but many people have told me I can't be religious and LGBT at the same time, but I believe my God loves me for me, no matter who I choose to date. If you want to explore, be open and go for it.
Original post by RoyalBeams
Ignore this mystical nonsense and live your life.

This is not mystical, it’s our religion. I’m trying to give dawah and stop her from doing something she might regret.
stop her from doing something she might regret.

She might regret living a life of sexual repression.
I know it is. I've been struggling for years with this. I think if I explore I'll be able to realise what it is that I want. and what is right...
There is nothing wrong with being attracted to women. Your sexuality is part of who you are, and that's how God made you. Just don't go hurting people with it, that's the only real thing.

Go, learn about yourself, make love and be merry.
Reply 17
Come to think of it, pig is also haram in our religion so... I don’t know why she would take advice from a haram piece of bacon.

I like how you think this is an acceptable counterargument :toofunny:

looool why are you pretending to be dawahman😭
Come to think of it, pig is also haram in our religion so... I don’t know why she would take advice from a haram piece of bacon.

You do realise that I am not actually a typing pig, don't you?

Latest