The Student Room Group

Dentistry 2018 entry - Leeds

Scroll to see replies

Original post by harrisj786
Hey, Im a dental student who got an offer from Leeds. If you guys have any questions regarding the interview process or any other general questions about dentistry/the degree itself etc. feel free to pm/message

Good Luck!!

I’ve got an interview at Leeds too! Very happy
My interview is on feb 2018 ,
any idea about preparation for interview
Hi, if anyone has any questions to do with the Leeds interview or need good resources that will massively help your MMI prep, feel free to pm me

good luck!
Harris
How is everyone getting along with their presentations?
Hello Harris, I was wondering if I could have access to any resources linked to the mmi prep, as this would be very helpful and appreciated,Thank you
Hey, Im a dental student who got an offer from Leeds. If you guys have any questions regarding the interview process or any other general questions about dentistry/the degree itself etc. feel free to pm/message

Good Luck!!

Hey! I was wondering, for the presentation station (I believe...) are we allowed to bring a cue card?
Original post by eternalhinch
How is everyone getting along with their presentations?

Do you know if we're allowed cue cards/ prompt cards? I'm so unprepared for mine ahhhh
Reply 26
Original post by isa_belleee
Do you know if we're allowed cue cards/ prompt cards? I'm so unprepared for mine ahhhh

Hi. No visual props at all, so I think that means nothing. Just keep practicing, time yourself and make recordings.

I would also focus on stucture to avoid rambling and don’t worry if you run over the time. They will stop you and you can include the points in the questioning part.
Reply 27
Anyone up for making a Leeds interview gc? I have an interview on the 8th, pm me!
Hi, if anyone has any questions to do with the Leeds interview or need good resources that will massively help your MMI prep, feel free to pm me

good luck!
Harris

Hi Harris! I'd really appreciate if you had any Leeds info you'd be happy to pass on !

solipsistic xx
how is everyone planning to prepare for Leeds? I'm just starting writing my presentation now (on animal rights if anyone's wondering lol) so that should be fine but have no clue how to prepare for any of the other sections!

If anyone had any advice or wanted to practice together then I'd really appreciate it xx
Original post by solipsistic
how is everyone planning to prepare for Leeds? I'm just starting writing my presentation now (on animal rights if anyone's wondering lol) so that should be fine but have no clue how to prepare for any of the other sections!

If anyone had any advice or wanted to practice together then I'd really appreciate it xx

What day is your interview on?Xx
what day is everyone's leeds interviews! Hopefully will see some of you there?

Also if anyone fancies doing some prep together then pm me!! Have another set of mocks this week so have basically no time now fml
Reply 32

good luck!
Harris

Hi, what do you think would be the best way to approach the empathy station and social awareness station ??
Hi, does any international students receive Skype interview?
Mine is on 14th Feb.
I heard it will be a panel interview. Could someone gives me some suggestions on that as that would be quite different to MMI...
they got back to me I didn't get an offer, anyone know if it's possible to appeal their decision? It was my top choice, got the best programme and all my friends are going there 😩😢
they got back to me on the Saturday, i didn't get an offer 😢 anyone know if it's possible to appeal their decision?? it was my top choice, best programme and all my friends are going there. Any help would be appreciated!
Doubt you can appeal tbh. You could reapply next year.
Are there any offer holder groups for Leeds?☺️
Reply 38

Good Luck!!

Hi!
I’m really hoping to get into Leeds, and I was wondering what GCSEs and A2 predictions you got.
Thanks for your help
My daughter got an offer on A*AAA prediction and 8A* b gcse. They were her insurance offer. She needed AAA to include biology and chemistry and was still accepted having dropond to a b in chemistry.

Quick Reply

Latest