The Student Room Group

Aldi Individual Assessment?

Hi, I recently received message staying they'd like me to attend an individual assessment for a stock assistant role. Just a part time job for me right now, wondering if anyone has ever worked for aldi before and can shed some light onto what it is. All I've been told is the place and time for the interview, no idea what to wear or what i'm going to be asked or how long it will take.
Thanks in advance.
Reply 1
Original post by DeathsDance
Hi, I recently received message staying they'd like me to attend an individual assessment for a stock assistant role. Just a part time job for me right now, wondering if anyone has ever worked for aldi before and can shed some light onto what it is. All I've been told is the place and time for the interview, no idea what to wear or what i'm going to be asked or how long it will take.
Thanks in advance.

You should wear your smartest outfit. If it's retail, dress for the job.

What they would ask you is usually based on your role and the things that you've done in terms of experience that relate to your role. Come prepared with relevant examples regarding retail, communication or teamwork. Also do background research on Aldi and find out their core values/behaviours and display these on the day.

You can see below for some idea on what is likely to be asked of you.
https://www.glassdoor.co.uk/Interview/ALDI-Interview-Questions-E7337.htm
(edited 6 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending