The Student Room Group

Do you think transracial will one day become normal?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by GreenBell
Your gender can also affect your healthy though.

Thanks for pointing out the obvious :colonhash:.I know that,but I am talking about race,not gender.
Hence why I did not mention it along with the many other factors that affect health.
FYI it is health,not healthy.
Why don’t you tell this to drug companies and researchers,many who continue to predominantly use male mice in research ?
(edited 6 years ago)
I was reading about a white transracial guy who identifies as Filipino.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5078211/Transracial-Florida-man-born-white-claims-Filipino.html

It got me thinking that a long time ago being transgender was not normal but now is accepted by society. Do you think this will be accepted one day?

Yes, i think it will soon be a thing. Those insulting it on TSR are similar to those who swore that homosexuality, transgenderism or even racial equality will never be accepted.

It takes time. All you need now is the academic community to provide a "scientific explanation" and all those mugs will start using it as a justification. Just look at the BS explanation for other things.

Chaos is a ladder and we are all climbing to the top.
Reply 22
Original post by bobby147
Thanks for pointing out the obvious :colonhash:.I know that,but I am talking about race,not gender.
Hence why I did not mention it along with the many other factors that affect health.
FYI it is health,not healthy.

Erm okay... I don't understand why you're upset.

I know that you're talking about race, however as I said, your gender (tansgender is accepted in society today) can affect your health more than your race. So you're argument here is invalid.

Why don’t you tell this to drug companies and researchers,many who continue to predominantly use male mice in research ?

What are you even talking about? I was just asking a question. The fact that research companies use mice in itself is wrong so I don't even know wth you're on about.
Erm okay... I don't understand why you're upset.

I know that you're talking about race, however as I said, your gender (tansgender is accepted in society today) can affect your health more than your race. So you're argument here is invalid.

What are you even talking about? I was just asking a question. The fact that research companies use mice in itself is wrong so I don't even know wth you're on about.

I am not upset,just frustrated since you are not getting what I am saying.
I think you are very confused.The title of your thread is about race,not gender so how does it invalidate anything ?
By now dropping in gender ,you are just going off point and deflecting the argument.
Can you provide a link to scientific papers backing up your claim that gender has a bigger effect on health than race,or ar you just pulling stuff out of thin air ?
How is using mice to help research cures for diseases wrong ?
(edited 6 years ago)
Just another blatant example of discontentment. Most people lack contentment and don't recognise it for what it is. Not being satisfied with your circumstances is basic discontentment. Everyone that complains is showing discontentment and it has many side effects.

I keep getting warnings and posts deleted for telling the truth so this might be deleted.
These days you have to accept everything and anything because God forbid you disagree with one opinion and offend a bunch of people. So yes this will probably be seen as normal in the next 5 years.
Reply 26
I am not upset,just frustrated since you are not getting what I am saying.
I think you are very confused.The title of your thread is about race,not gender so how does it invalidate anything ?
By now dropping in gender ,you are just going off point and deflecting the argument.
Can you provide a link to scientific papers backing up your claim that gender has a bigger effect on health than race,or ar you just pulling stuff out of thin air ?
How is using mice to help research cures for diseases wrong ?

Lol do you really need research papers to know that? Are you not aware of the X and Y chromosomes and the diseases that only males (or only females) can get due to having those chromosomes.

I really was not looking from an argument. I was just saying that like race, your gender can also affect you so this shouldn’t be a problem when accepting transracials.

Also maybe because they are animals and they have a right to live just like us.
The black and white minstrels must be sitting there waiting for a call from their agent.
I was reading about a white transracial guy who identifies as Filipino.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5078211/Transracial-Florida-man-born-white-claims-Filipino.html

It got me thinking that a long time ago being transgender was not normal but now is accepted by society. Do you think this will be accepted one day?

No, because this would make the language inefficient in the end.

"Who's bag is that?"
"That white, ehh no, filipino guy's"
"But I don't see any Filipino here."
"That guy is the filipino!"
"Can't you see he's white? Are you allright, perhaps you should see a doctor?"
"No! Goddammit, I mean the bag belongs to a guy who indentifies as Filipino, and that is exactly the guy!"
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 29
Original post by PTMalewski
No, because this would make the language inefficient in the end.

"Who's bag is that?"
"That white, ehh no, filipino guy's"
"But I don't see any Filipino here."
"That guy is the filipino!"
"Can't you see he's white? Are you allright, perhaps you should see a doctor?"
"No! Goddammit, I mean the bag belongs to a guy who indentifies as Filipino, and that is exactly the guy!"

You never know, maybe people will start doing surgeries to look like their race then.
You never know, maybe people will start doing surgeries to look like their race then.

Yes, maybe.
To me it looks like the west has too little daily problems, so you begin to invent new ones.
The way the leftards are going I assume so...
I actually identify myself as a Maasai Hindu Airline Pilot. At least for today anyway. Tomorrow I might be a Japanese Buddhist Neurosurgeon.
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 33
Can we come up with another term for this please? Transracial actually means a child who is adopted by a family of a different race e.g. a black child adopted by a Chinese family.

Quick Reply

Latest