The Student Room Group

how can I find travel buddies?

so I love travelling and have been on 2 solo trips already (Europe and New Zealand) I'm itching to go away again next year but I'd like to go with someone/others this time. none of my friends irl are interested in travelling or have the money. where can I find people that would want to come with me?
Reply 1
I'll come :tongue:
Reply 2
I will definitely come. Send me a message. Have that problem sometimes.
I wanna go!
i've been looking for a travel buddy for a while now too. If you're down then i could join you.
Original post by lucyfloss
so I love travelling and have been on 2 solo trips already (Europe and New Zealand) I'm itching to go away again next year but I'd like to go with someone/others this time. none of my friends irl are interested in travelling or have the money. where can I find people that would want to come with me?

I will definitely come just depends when, if you message me I will happily respond
Hey, I'm looking to find a travel buddy too. If you message me I'll be happy to talk about it!:smile: x
Bit late, but have you tried meetups on Couchsurfing or getting involved on travel-specific forums? Also if you stay at hostels, it's quite easy to tag along with other people. It just depends how flexible you are. :smile:
If you're in Uni then that should be easy to find likeminded people. There are usually travel/international societies that organise trips abroad. If you're younger then you're too young to travel unless you're crazy rich.
Original post by lucyfloss

Hi, I'd also love to do some travelling (especially this summer) so message me anyone if you're serious. There's a website trustroots, initially set up for hitchhikers but other people as well where you can find houses to stay at or travel with.

https://www.trustroots.org/
Is anyone still looking for a travel buddy?
Original post by ellapugh
Is anyone still looking for a travel buddy?

I am

Quick Reply

Latest