The Student Room Group

I'm a mother of twins AMA. 😄

Scroll to see replies

Original post by MR1999
Where did you get the first line from? You're supposed to be evaluating iii^i.

Btw, what are you studying right now?

I told you its quite foggy. Never mind. I never did get along with FM though! :biggrin:. Are you doing maths?

And Health and social care. :smile:
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by MiszShortee786
Sorry for the late reply! How are you?

Yeah I avoid in dressing them to colours which are associated to their
genders. Yes they have started showing various signs of it! :tongue:.

None of the above. :smile:

Np, Answered elsewhere, but how are you?

QUESTION 8: If they were both the same gender, do you think you'd struggle to tell them apart?
Alhamdulliah. 😁. How are you?

This is something I have always wondered and yes I would have. Luckily I can tell them apart now because they have close differentiation.(Ones got a dimple on the right and the other on the left) 😁

So I guess if they were both girls it would be a lot harder too, in terms of growing up etc. But Alhamdulliah. 😄
Aww, congrats! They must be such a blessing :h: !
I'm looking forward to being a mother later in my life, but even as a child I remember I was horrified of the idea of having twins. I think I would be paranoid to raise a single baby, let alone two at the same time. I don't know, I took care of my baby cousin when I was younger, and she alone was a handful :giggle:

I'm curious whether they act like twins or each has already developed their distinct personality. I'd just be worried trying to put them to sleep, and have one wake up crying, have to put him back to sleep, and then have the other one wake up, and start over again. If people complain of having less sleep with one baby, I bet you can't get close to any with two.
Thank you! Yes they are. 😄. It is a scary process to go through in terms or adjustment and what have you. However one does get through it with moral and physical support so I guess it can't be that bad?

They have their own distinct personality(thank goodness!)I must say bedtimes are the worst at the moment. It's exactly how you have described it as but I guess only time can make it better. 😅 It can be infruatitung as one can imagine because you put one to sleep the other one wakes up etc. I've learnt to just take it from my stride and not to stress out as much. 😉.

In terms of sleep let's just say I'm looking forward to the holidays! 😊. I've lost 4 months of sleep but it's been worth it. Alhamdulliah 😁
Hey dere u alrite im so sry 2 hear bout ure loss do tke care nd plz cme bk soon
Original post by username1402543
Hey guys hope you are doing well!

This would probably be my first and last AMA so I guess shoot questions this way maybe? 😛

And let me just answer the initial question yes Alhamdulliah I am a mother to twins. 😉

What are there genders? How does it feel having two?

Quick Reply

Latest