The Student Room Group

Confused Feelings

Ok do I got with my ex in April 2017 and we had a very passionate and physical relationship and we were inseparable for the first month but she started getting distant and I later found out she cheated on me with my step brother. My first mistake was forgiving her for that and it just seemed like they were getting closer and closer while we were becoming distant. Fast forward three months and we mutually decide that it's best if we break up which destroyed me. From then on she is dating my step brother and the confusing part is I hang with my bro alone we get along, hang with her alone we get along but the moment all three of us are in a room she argues with me all the time. Now she urged me to move on constantly almost forcing me but the other day she invited me over to work **** out so we won't argue anymore, that's when **** got confusing. She started cuddling me and I'm like that's fine but she asked me to spank her and we are both into that so I hesitantly said yes (2nd mistake) she was moaning like crazy and pulled me in to kiss her neck (3rd mistake) then she removed her pants and wanted me to keep spanking her (4th mistake) hen she gave me a huge hickey which hurt but deep down I loved the pain from it because I'd missed feeling it from her for so long. It set me off and we ended up dry humping, with choking and hair pulling, which definitely bring my feelings back and I'm not sure if this signals feelings for me from her or she is just toying with me
Original post by BobHawke
Ok do I got with my ex in April 2017 and we had a very passionate and physical relationship and we were inseparable for the first month but she started getting distant and I later found out she cheated on me with my step brother. My first mistake was forgiving her for that and it just seemed like they were getting closer and closer while we were becoming distant. Fast forward three months and we mutually decide that it's best if we break up which destroyed me. From then on she is dating my step brother and the confusing part is I hang with my bro alone we get along, hang with her alone we get along but the moment all three of us are in a room she argues with me all the time. Now she urged me to move on constantly almost forcing me but the other day she invited me over to work **** out so we won't argue anymore, that's when **** got confusing. She started cuddling me and I'm like that's fine but she asked me to spank her and we are both into that so I hesitantly said yes (2nd mistake) she was moaning like crazy and pulled me in to kiss her neck (3rd mistake) then she removed her pants and wanted me to keep spanking her (4th mistake) hen she gave me a huge hickey which hurt but deep down I loved the pain from it because I'd missed feeling it from her for so long. It set me off and we ended up dry humping, with choking and hair pulling, which definitely bring my feelings back and I'm not sure if this signals feelings for me from her or she is just toying with me

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Well, it doesn't matter if she wants you back or is toying with you ...... do YOU really want her back??? Get out there and find a new girl to give you hickeys! The girl you are describing sounds like unstable bad news! She messed around on you w/ your step brother and now she's willing to mess around on your step brother with you! Classy (not). And as long as she can have both of you why choose. I'd break free of her before she does cause serious problems between you and your step brother. Odds are she won't be in his life for too long anyway given how she operates. You need to remove yourself from her and that situation. Plus her head might actually spin 360 degrees when she sees you walking in with a different (better) girl. This will not end well for you trying to get back w/ her..... please, really, move on!

Quick Reply

Latest