Twin room available for one person at Nutford House (UoL intercollegiate hall)

Watch
victoria_viola9
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Hello, is anyone going to a UoL college interested in moving into a twin room at Nutford House, as I am moving out?

The price is £137 per week with catering, and it's a ten minute walk from Marble Arch.
It's less than a 5 minute walk to Edgware Road including Tesco, Waitrose, McDonald's, Cinnabon, Snowflake Gelato, Paperchase, Pret, Costa, Starbucks etc. The location is perfect.

There are 200 and a few people in total at the hall, so it has a quite tight community in an honestly good way, as in cozy.

My soon-to-be-ex roommate is a really nice girl. She tends to sleep early each night, so preferably someone who has a similar lifestyle as her.

It has to be a female student currently studying at one of the UoL colleges, which includes UCL, LSE, KCL, SOAS, RAM, Courtauld, Birkbeck, Queen Mary, Royal Central, Goldsmiths, etc.

Please send me a message ASAP if you're interested, and I am open to any questions.
ihaveaquestion55
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
I'm not going yet, obvs, but do you get to choose your roommate when moving into Nutford house, when you apply to UCL or do they give you a roommate? If so, do you have a choice to change your roommate to a good friend of that also got in to UCL that wants to have a twin room with you aswell?
Last edited by ihaveaquestion55; 7 months ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What support do you need with your UCAS application?

I need help researching unis (25)
13.66%
I need help researching courses (12)
6.56%
I need help with filling out the application form (9)
4.92%
I need help with my personal statement (76)
41.53%
I need help with understanding how to make my application stand out (44)
24.04%
I need help with something else (let us know in the thread!) (3)
1.64%
I'm feeling confident about my application and don't need any help at the moment (14)
7.65%

Watched Threads