merii96
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Hi Everyone!!
I am a 2nd year LLB student and I'm still finding it so hard to do all the reading... I know it sounds very stupid I probably should be a pro at it by now...
I really need some tips on reading, revision and notes...
I am doing case lists for the modules.. well so far haven't done many.. but that's the plan.. I am also writing notes about my reading but I feel like I am not using my time wisely. Still have so much reading to do and I need to get up to date by January and also revise...

I'm sure many people are in a similar situation

Advice will be very much appreciated. Thank you all!
Notoriety
Badges: 22
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 years ago
You can't possibly read all the materials. You have to prioritise your reading, and read smartly: there is little sense reading a 120-page judgment if only 3 pages of the judgement are relevant to your topic.

Brief notes, broad scope. Ensure you are truly appreciating the content you are reading. Make sure you focus a lot of your time on journal articles, as these are the basis of your critical analysis (your high 2:1 or first). If in doubt, spot questions. However, the main take-away is to read smartly.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (37)
9.71%
Okay (110)
28.87%
A bit lacking (143)
37.53%
Not good at all (91)
23.88%

Watched Threads