The Student Room Group

Am I a transgender or confused?

Since I can remember I have hated to be having to grow breasts until I reach my teen. I am nor too small nor big, but I found myself days longing again for being flat chested and be a guy, but not macho guy. Gay or bisexual as I have always felt attracted to women and then don't. I find myself most of the times staring at the males clothes section wanting to wear it, but I've only gone tracksuit and hoodie. I want to wear boots, shirt and skinny jeans and short hair sometimes. However, I also want to wear dresses and feel feminine. I don't know if I am transgender, but this has bugging me since I was a child. What am I? I've problem with pubic hair and I want to grow it so I don't have the pressure as a girl to be very attractive then I feel disgust (as I've been heavily bullied for it) then I want to be looking sexy and the gorgeous women in the world then goes back with wanting to be a guy. Is like yoyo feeling all the time. What am I? Should I ask professional help for this? Please help I don't know what to do.
You could be genderfluid. So you can change from feeling like a boy to a girl or even to non-binary. I think transgender people more feel like they totally belong to the opposite gender to that of what they were born. Whereas it sounds like you like aspects of male and female.
Reply 2
I agree with above, you are likely genderfluid so just wear what makes you comfortable. Explore how your feelings change as you accept that you want to wear different clothes and how you feel in public.
What is your age if you don't mind me asking? You're likely just experiencing similar feelings that most teenagers go through due to the changes that your body is facing. If it's something that is causing a huge problem in your life then sure, speak to a medical professional about it. Honestly though, just wear whatever you're comfortable in and see how things change as you get older.

Quick Reply

Latest