Scholarships Watch

fahadssekaayi
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Greetings. Am Ssekaayi Fahad, a graduate with a first class degree from Kampala International University Uganda. My degree is bachelor of business administration specializing in accounting and finance.
Am not financially stable though would love so much to further my education. am asking whether the university offers any scholarship to a person like me. I will be so grateful for a response. God bless you.
AngelaS06
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by fahadssekaayi)
Greetings. Am Ssekaayi Fahad, a graduate with a first class degree from Kampala International University Uganda. My degree is bachelor of business administration specializing in accounting and finance.
Am not financially stable though would love so much to further my education. am asking whether the university offers any scholarship to a person like me. I will be so grateful for a response. God bless you.
Hello Fahad!
I am currently enrolled at Cranfield University. I am happy to know that you are thinking about applying here. I honestly couldn't suggest it more!

As for the Scholarships I would advise you to apply for the course you are considering and at the same time apply for the Scholarship (Cranfield has a lot of different ones so it is up to you to choose the one that suits you better). After that they evaluate it and let you know!

It would be a great experience and the Finance course is incredible!
If you have other questions let me know!
Angela
fahadssekaayi
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Thank you so much Angela.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Cranfield University
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 4 Sep '19
  • Cranfield University
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Sat, 23 Nov '19

How did your AQA A-level Biology Paper 3 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (267)
15.45%
The paper was reasonable (960)
55.56%
Not feeling great about that exam... (371)
21.47%
It was TERRIBLE (130)
7.52%

Watched Threads