The Student Room Group
Graduation day, University of Glasgow
University of Glasgow
Visit website

University of Glasgow

Should I consider University of Glasgow as one of my choices ? If current or former University of Glasgow students could help me out, I'd really appreciate it!
Thanks.
Original post by abhinair3004
Should I consider University of Glasgow as one of my choices ? If current or former University of Glasgow students could help me out, I'd really appreciate it!
Thanks.

I would say that you definitely should! I studied there and really enjoyed it - I now work in student accommodation near the university and I know that most of the students living here are really enjoying their time at Glasgow too. It's got a good reputation, it's a Russell Group university, and is normally ranked as one of Scotland's top universities and one of the top 100 universities in the world.

It's also a great city to live in. There's always lots going on and lots of student-friendly places to go out. The university has lots of clubs and societies too.
Graduation day, University of Glasgow
University of Glasgow
Visit website
Original post by DunaskinMillGlasgow
I would say that you definitely should! I studied there and really enjoyed it - I now work in student accommodation near the university and I know that most of the students living here are really enjoying their time at Glasgow too. It's got a good reputation, it's a Russell Group university, and is normally ranked as one of Scotland's top universities and one of the top 100 universities in the world.

It's also a great city to live in. There's always lots going on and lots of student-friendly places to go out. The university has lots of clubs and societies too.

I want to study law , so does Glasgow have a Common Law course or just a Scots Law course?
I want to study law , so does Glasgow have a Common Law course or just a Scots Law course?

It does have a Common Law course as well as a Scots Law course! We have a few international students studying law there.
Original post by DunaskinMillGlasgow
It does have a Common Law course as well as a Scots Law course! We have a few international students studying law there.

Thanks a lot, will consider it. Which is the closest SPFL club nearby?
Thanks a lot, will consider it. Which is the closest SPFL club nearby?

Partick Thistle! They play at Firhill Stadium in Maryhill. It also means that you get to avoid the Rangers vs Celtic rivalry :wink:
Tbh I was kinda looking at The Old Firm Derby and the surroundings as the only plus point against the ones I've seen in UK :P

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending