shadowdweller
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Even if it's not a viable option, what would be your dream job? Can you see yourself getting there based on how things are now? :work:
UWS
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by shadowdweller)
Even if it's not a viable option, what would be your dream job? Can you see yourself getting there based on how things are now? :work:
Getting paid to sleep would be a dream job :ahee:

Spoiler:
Show

But seriously I'd probably want to end up doing designing for a top company like Google...hopefully that can happen after my master's next year.
username2981082
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I'd want to work in law for charities like Amnesty International or WWF.
Blue_Cow
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Senior Civil Servant at the Cabinet Office or the FCO.
Jack22031994
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Professional Footballer

But as I am not gifted enough to be one, a Broadcast Journalist with my own Radio Show on National or local Radio
CoolCavy
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
illustrator
username2281157
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I'd love a job where I get paid to do nothing. Unfortunately I can't see myself getting there.
It's****ingWOODY
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Getting paid to go to the gym for a certain amount of hours per week. I'd not only get paid but it'd stop me slacking off on some days, win-win :top:
Black Rose
  • Study Helper
Report 3 years ago
Is it bad that I don't have one? I just don't know what to do! :sad:
username3570632
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by It's****ingWOODY)
Getting paid to go to the gym for a certain amount of hours per week. I'd not only get paid but it'd stop me slacking off on some days, win-win :top:
Fitness model or Mr. Olympia.
username3570632
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
A professor of Philosophy.
It's****ingWOODY
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by PhilAndTheo)
Fitness model or Mr. Olympia.
Most Mr Olympia competitors have normal jobs outside of bodybuilding, the Olympias and sponsorships don't pay anywhere close to a full time wage. Some fitness models manage to make a full-time career out of it, but this generally means gaining a huge social media following and making that YouTube money as well as launching their own supplement and merchandise companies once they're popular. Only a select few with amazing genetics, social media savviness and an interesting personality can actually make a full-time wage out of it.
The Sikh Surgeon
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
SURGEON :yep:
emma.27
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
An author or music journalist
username3614280
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Im not saying my dream job but the job i will do. a soldier to go free my country from oppression.

Im Palestinian
username3570632
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by It's****ingWOODY)
Most Mr Olympia competitors have normal jobs outside of bodybuilding, the Olympias and sponsorships don't pay anywhere close to a full time wage. Some fitness models manage to make a full-time career out of it, but this generally means gaining a huge social media following and making that YouTube money as well as launching their own supplement and merchandise companies once they're popular. Only a select few with amazing genetics, social media savviness and an interesting personality can actually make a full-time wage out of it.
I believe you can do it
It's****ingWOODY
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by PhilAndTheo)
I believe you can do it
I appreciate the support but I have zero interest in it tbh, never been much of a social media user and I feel a bit weird about running a YouTube channel and keeping everyone up to date with my life and stuff. You become a public personality with this sort of thing so you need that desire to become at least semi-famous, and I'm quite a private person who just wants a peaceful life
Texxers
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
NFL player.
username775001
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
create a startup and sell it for millions and then go around the world investing in businesses and having time of life - penthouse airbnb, rent supercars, spend all kinds of money on nights out, doing cool ****, getting laid a lot
PTMalewski
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Can you see yourself getting there based on how things are now? :work:
No.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you experienced financial difficulties as a student due to Covid-19?

Yes, I have really struggled financially (77)
17.99%
I have experienced some financial difficulties (124)
28.97%
I haven't experienced any financial difficulties and things have stayed the same (160)
37.38%
I have had better financial opportunities as a result of the pandemic (54)
12.62%
I've had another experience (let us know in the thread!) (13)
3.04%

Watched Threads