The Student Room Group

Online assessment

Could anyone can help me with Primark online assessment answer , please this is big help for me I am in financial difficulties this moment, trying to find a job as soon as.
Thanks
What's the question?
Reply 2
I don’t have questions, applied online and they sent me email my application won’t be progress this time and will let me know in future if they are hiring people, I tried to apply again but couldn’t do online assessment, anybody have any idea what is the meaning of this
Thanks
Reply 3
its means you might have to wait 6 months before applying again
Reply 4
thnaks a lot
Reply 5
Original post by Yakira
I don’t have questions, applied online and they sent me email my application won’t be progress this time and will let me know in future if they are hiring people, I tried to apply again but couldn’t do online assessment, anybody have any idea what is the meaning of this
Thanks

No, you can apply many times as you want for other stores, same roles :smile: but you don't have to do the test many times, after doing it once you can apply many times with those answers you provided on the test for each application you make. i think. So you don't have to worry about doing the test again and again for each application, I think after months you have to do it again though.. but in one sitting you can keep applying as many times as you want because you've already done the assessment once already, but this could be wrong!

Hope this helps

Quick Reply