The Student Room Group

2019 university entry start/deadline???

Hi there,
I am currently in year 12 and was wondering when should i start applying for the Universities i want to study Midwifery at?
When is the start date?
Deadline for 2019 entry?
Best time to apply?

Thanks
Original post by Ariel2611
Hi there,
I am currently in year 12 and was wondering when should i start applying for the Universities i want to study Midwifery at?
When is the start date?
Deadline for 2019 entry?
Best time to apply?

Thanks

Looks like they haven’t got details on 2019 entry yet but it’s similar each year, this link for 2018 deadlines may help: https://www.ucas.com/ucas/undergraduate/getting-started/ucas-undergraduate-when-apply
Universities have to give every applicant who applies by the deadline consideration-the only (potential) problems come when you apply after the deadline.
I hope this helps.
Original post by mel_l218
Looks like they haven’t got details on 2019 entry yet but it’s similar each year, this link for 2018 deadlines may help: https://www.ucas.com/ucas/undergraduate/getting-started/ucas-undergraduate-when-apply
Universities have to give every applicant who applies by the deadline consideration-the only (potential) problems come when you apply after the deadline.
I hope this helps.

Thank-you!
I have done research & looked at individual University websites for any relevant dates.
Thanks again :-)
Hi there,
When is the start date?
Deadline for 2019 entry?
Best time to apply?

Thanks

For your intake, you’ll start applying at the end of year 12 commencing year 13. So the start date to apply would be around September 2018
(edited 6 years ago)
Hi there,
When is the start date?
Deadline for 2019 entry?
Best time to apply?

Thanks

You can start drafting/planning your personal statement around June 2018. You will then do lots of reviews. You will also need to wait for your school reference so will likely submit your application around September-November 2018.

As long as you have applied before the January 15th deadline, your application must be given equal consideration, so there really is no 'best time' to apply.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending