The Student Room Group

DOES HE LIKE ME ? HE HAS gf please help?

At school there’s this guy in my English class, ever since the first day of school he backed me whenever I got picked on by girls that hated on me for no reason...
We started talking more often now he’s in my English class and I sit next to him, I see him staring at me a lot and laughing to himself or saying stuff under his breath,

the other day he said my jumper was nice then he told me other girls were hating on me by saying it would look better on them etc..

He always tells me whenever anyone says anything about me telling me not to worry.

He’s also called me special; he said I was special to him yesterday whilst we were in class, today in class he kept kicking my leg under the table (not in an abusive way lol just playfully)

like he did it multiple times, he also kept hitting my chair at the back.
When I talk to him sometimes he doesn’t reply he just looks at my face like

really intensely that I have to turn my gaze because of the tension
(he doesn’t look at me pervily just like he’s genuinely staring into my soul idk lol)

He also took my phone today I didn’t realise and I checked my phone and found pictures of his feet in class on my gallery loll...

He’s really nice to me , i used to have a crush on this guy and i told him , and then after school one day i heard this guy didn’t have feelings for me in that way so i went home crying my lungs out

like i was really intensely crying, and i was walking home alone and then i spotted him across the road i think he was with his GF he crossed over and came to walk me home,

he started speaking about how my crush was an Fboy and that it wasn’t because I was ugly or anything etc he comforted me a lot...

IDK does he like me or not?

does he just think im cute? because im honestly not trying to be cocky but i am very different to the girls at my school , i am more quirky and im just bubbly and goofy..
Reply 1
he might like you but regardless he has a gf. i would ask him personally if you really wanted to know. the thing with guys w gf that still flirt/are extra nice is that they could do the same to you.
Does he still have a girlfriend? If so you will only hurt yourself socially if you pursue him as more than a friend. You may not care what the others think but if you are wrong and he isn't interested in you it could turn bad. Even if he is interested it would just cause a lot of unnecessary drama.

How nice to have someone in your 'corner' to stand up for you when the girls are bullying, a friend who will take the time to comfort and walk you home, to tease and laugh with you in class. He sounds like a really nice friend but as long as he has a girlfriend you should consider him off-limits to you for anything other than friendship. But, sometimes, the friendship is the most important thing in the long run. Value the friendship you have with him.
Figure out whether he's got a girlfriend or not first. If he does, treat him like a friend and nothing else. if he doesn't and you like him enough, go for it.
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by Anonymous
At school there’s this guy in my English class, ever since the first day of school he backed me whenever I got picked on by girls that hated on me for no reason...
We started talking more often now he’s in my English class and I sit next to him, I see him staring at me a lot and laughing to himself or saying stuff under his breath,

the other day he said my jumper was nice then he told me other girls were hating on me by saying it would look better on them etc..

He always tells me whenever anyone says anything about me telling me not to worry.

He’s also called me special; he said I was special to him yesterday whilst we were in class, today in class he kept kicking my leg under the table (not in an abusive way lol just playfully)

like he did it multiple times, he also kept hitting my chair at the back.
When I talk to him sometimes he doesn’t reply he just looks at my face like

really intensely that I have to turn my gaze because of the tension
(he doesn’t look at me pervily just like he’s genuinely staring into my soul idk lol)

He also took my phone today I didn’t realise and I checked my phone and found pictures of his feet in class on my gallery loll...

He’s really nice to me , i used to have a crush on this guy and i told him , and then after school one day i heard this guy didn’t have feelings for me in that way so i went home crying my lungs out

like i was really intensely crying, and i was walking home alone and then i spotted him across the road i think he was with his GF he crossed over and came to walk me home,

he started speaking about how my crush was an Fboy and that it wasn’t because I was ugly or anything etc he comforted me a lot...

IDK does he like me or not?

does he just think im cute? because im honestly not trying to be cocky but i am very different to the girls at my school , i am more quirky and im just bubbly and goofy..

Never play with another girls boyfriend , try to avoid him before sh*t goes down

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending