The Student Room Group

Why do some black girls not go for white guys?

--
(edited 2 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Missing out on what?
I've noticed that Black guys are more confident. Probably that's why.
Original post by FloralLuxe
Missing out on what?

seasoned food ofc
Original post by LMsav
Black girls they are amazing

Original post by m4ttchamp
seasoned food ofc

You’re not lying.
I’m black and I have liked white boys. But I would prefer to marry a black person.
Reply 6
Original post by LMsav
Black girls they are amazing

How, exactly?
Original post by kataali
How, exactly?

Their whole demeanour, looks everything
Reply 8
Original post by LMsav
Their whole demeanour, looks everything

Ok.. :P
Reply 9
Original post by LMsav
I know its not the case for every black girl but it seems to be a common occurrence:frown: I'm missing out </3

It's the complete opposite in my family, all the black and mixed race girls seem to be pairing off with white men...
Original post by FloralLuxe
I’m black and I have liked white boys. But I would prefer to marry a black person.

Any particular reason or just sticking to cultural stuff? If you like white guys to why not marry a white person as well? Then you have the best of both to chose from lol.
Original post by LMsav
I know its not the case for every black girl but it seems to be a common occurrence:frown: I'm missing out </3

I like white guys and i am black. Mostly i go for guys that are not black... Not my type. Get called a coon and stuff but u cant blame me
WTF,isn't it the opposite?
Original post by Anonymous
Any particular reason or just sticking to cultural stuff? If you like white guys to why not marry a white person as well? Then you have the best of both to chose from lol.

Sticking to the culture. Lmao am I Hannah Montana
Reply 14
Original post by Anonymous
Get called a coon and stuff but u cant blame me

the white guys you like are calling you a coon?
Original post by LMsav

I'm a Black girl, and I love White boys. All of my Black female friends love White guys as well. There are plenty of us Black females that like White men. I find myself asking the question posed in the OP, but in reverse. Not many White guys seem to like Black girls.
when prince harry tasted the chicken he was blessed with spicy seasoned food unlike salt and pepper (on special occasions:tongue:)
'i can tell that your chicken needs seasoning' he knew he had to wife that:h:

just chat to them lol
Original post by MoniC255
I'm a Black girl, and I love White boys. All of my Black female friends love White guys as well. There are plenty of us Black females that like White men. I find myself asking the question posed in the OP, but in reverse. Not many White guys seem to like Black girls.

I still find many white girls attractive, but girls with darker skin regardless of their race seem to do something for me and obviously black girls fall under this category. There aren't too many black girls where I live and I have just noticed a trend that they seem to stick to black boys only. Maybe it'll change when I move away!
Original post by LMsav
I still find many white girls attractive, but girls with darker skin regardless of their race seem to do something for me and obviously black girls fall under this category. There aren't too many black girls where I live and I have just noticed a trend that they seem to stick to black boys only. Maybe it'll change when I move away!

I personally believe that the Black girls that tend to stick with Black boys, do so because that's what they're used to. Moreover, they perhaps might feel that White guys aren't open to dating them, so just stick to Black boys. I assume you live outside of London, and perhaps somewhere sheltered from diversity. However, keep in mind what I said, because a lot of Black girls are open to dating White boys, but are uncertain as to whether White boys would likewise be attracted to them.
Original post by LMsav

I don't think this is the case everywhere... for instance in London, you do see quite a few black girls with white guys (admittedly not quite as many as the other way round... but certainly noticable and about).

I'm black myself, and both my sisters have only dated white guys (I would be very very surprised if they ever brought home a black guy lol), so that should be proof enough... because I said it :tongue:

Given that it's traditionally men who make the first move, do you not think that it might partly be that many white guys are put off black girls by the stereotype (e.g. the feisty "ghetto princess " :wink: )Let me tell you that the personality of black girls are as individual and varied as white or Asian women. There are some who are shy and reserved, others are classy / sophisticated... others will leave you pissing your pants with laughter.

As a guide as to whether she (the girl you're checking out in the club) would be up for dating a "non-black" guy, a good guide I recommend is to look at the group she's out with. If it's a mixed group (e.g. some white / Asian / Oriental etc... rather than entirely a black crew) then you can probably take it as red that they will be open to dating someone who is not of their race. This is the guide I use myself... I know exactly what it's like to be rejected purely on your skin colour and i hate it, hate it HATE IT!!! One girl actually said to me, and I quote "You know, I think you'd be really good looking... if only you were white". I was just like "Eh?... Cheers luv"

P.S. For the record, I don't really have any colour preference myself.. I say it's because I prefer to date beauty not skin coulour. :wink:
(edited 6 years ago)

Quick Reply