The Student Room Group

My crush is mad at me

I've had a crush on this guy since I met him earlier on this year and we're pretty good friends. However he has a girlfriend which looks a lot younger than him despite them being the same age. We usually joke around a lot but this time when he called me 12 because of my appearance, I stated that he joked earlier on about him liking younger girls and said that his girlfriend is an example of that.

He tells me he doesn't really like her that much and that she's annoying, and said the other day that he'd wait until his next big fight with her and then he'll break up with her.

I told him I apologise and that it was uncalled for saying that I want do it again but he got quite mad at me and just replied with 'good'. I thought it was just him pretending to be salty but when I pointed him out on it he said 'I don't care I won't let anyone talk like that about my girlfriend'.

I understand that what I joked about may have affected him but I don't really know why he acted so hurt and defensive as he never has anything nice to say about his partner.
erm, the guy has some issues then

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending