The Student Room Group

Do guys even like skinny girls??

I'm naturally quite thin and petite. I'm 5'2 and only weigh between 42-45 kg. My hands are quite small. So are my wrists/ have slender arms legs etc. I'm just overall quite petite. I have ass and boobs but they're not big just perky. I do get attention from guys but I've never been in a relationship although that's more to do with myself rather than my looks I suppose. I'm 18 by the way. But I'm wondering, do guys actually like petite girls? I always see everyone go on about curvy girls which puts me down because i don't have much curve to my body. I kind of feel ashamed and hate when people say I'm lucky to be thin because I'd rather be fat... I just dislike being that skinny girl it's just a curse to me. :|

Scroll to see replies

you seem like my type of gal , i would date you
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous

agree ^_^
im 17 pull up
Reply 4

Original post by Froppy
agree ^_^

Love you guys O_O <3
Men have different preferences just like you would find a different type of guy attractive to your female mates.
I do get attention from guys but I've never been in a relationship although that's more to do with myself rather than my looks I suppose|

Answers your question pretty much. Yes, they do.
Reply 7
Original post by futuresol
Men have different preferences just like you would find a different type of guy attractive to your female mates.

That's true. I don't really have a type though. I've liked all sorts of guys especially bodywise I'm not fussed advice long as he's not too fat or something.
They're the best
you ARE attractive, I'd defo date :h:
Yes, guy including me like skinny girls. And I’m 5’11-6’0 so small thin girls is more my thing than bigger girls with bigger bits tbh. There’s nothing wrong with being skinny, and that goes the dame with fat as well, so don’t worry, when the right one comes along you’ll realise non of your appearances really matter, but personality is key
Tall girls are the only ones who gotta worry about guys going for them or not
You guys are just being nice :colondollar:
I’m between 5’11 and 6’0 , and tbh small thin girls are the cutest and the best ( and you are no exception by your description)
I’m between 5’11 and 6’0 and tbh, small thin girls are the cutest and best (and you are no exception)
Original post by krishanb
I’m between 5’11 and 6’0 and tbh, small thin girls are the cutest and best (and you are no exception)

I think the guys who don't like skinny girls are just not bothering to reply to the thread :biggrin: cos this many guys can't like skinny girls
The way I test women is to see if they can keep up with me on a jog, if they can't they get to walk home.
You guys are just being nice :colondollar:

I want to date you now. PM me ? XD
I'm naturally quite thin and petite. I'm 5'2 and only weigh between 42-45 kg. My hands are quite small. So are my wrists/ have slender arms legs etc. I'm just overall quite petite. I have ass and boobs but they're not big just perky. I do get attention from guys but I've never been in a relationship although that's more to do with myself rather than my looks I suppose. I'm 18 by the way. But I'm wondering, do guys actually like petite girls? I always see everyone go on about curvy girls which puts me down because i don't have much curve to my body. I kind of feel ashamed and hate when people say I'm lucky to be thin because I'd rather be fat... I just dislike being that skinny girl it's just a curse to me. :|

I personally like curvy and voluptuous girls but that's my preference. Different guys have different preferences towards women bodies just like you women have different preferences for male bodies.

There's no need to change yourself you are fine just to way you are. :h:
hi sexy lady, u beatful please please go on date bbe, you learn how to lov me. no girl only you my lov

Latest