The Student Room Group

UCAS and TOEFL

Hi,
I am applying for UCAS. i am in the process of the filling my application.
Actually i haven't taken TOEFL exam yet, can i send my UCAS application without TOEFL score?
or else should I mention my TOEFL registration ID in my application form?
If I have to mention TOEFL ID where should I mention these details?
Is it in education section ?

Please need help!
Original post by Slsp
Hi,
I am applying for UCAS. i am in the process of the filling my application.
Actually i haven't taken TOEFL exam yet, can i send my UCAS application without TOEFL score?
or else should I mention my TOEFL registration ID in my application form?
If I have to mention TOEFL ID where should I mention these details?
Is it in education section ?

Please need help!

Yes you list it. Add the centre you will take the exam with part time attendance for the months of the exam. Then add the exam with a pending grade.
Reply 2
Thank you so much 👍
Reply 3
Original post by PQ
Yes you list it. Add the centre you will take the exam with part time attendance for the months of the exam. Then add the exam with a pending grade.

thank you so much.

And i have another doubt. I am international student i want scholarship.
So, which option should i select from fee code?
Original post by Slsp
thank you so much.

And i have another doubt. I am international student i want scholarship.
So, which option should i select from fee code?

99 if you don’t know
Reply 5
Original post by PQ
99 if you don’t know

I have another doubt in personal details page, it's compulsory to fill "date of first entry to UK" or i have to enter the date i am expecting to go to UK. but i don't know what date i should enter. if i got selected at any university then i will know when i will go. so, what should i enter? and i can't leave it blank. sorry , i am asking so many questions. i have so many doubts. Thank you so much again.
Original post by Slsp
I have another doubt in personal details page, it's compulsory to fill "date of first entry to UK" or i have to enter the date i am expecting to go to UK. but i don't know what date i should enter. if i got selected at any university then i will know when i will go. so, what should i enter? and i can't leave it blank. sorry , i am asking so many questions. i have so many doubts. Thank you so much again.

Put 1 September 2018. That will be ok.
Reply 7
Original post by PQ
Put 1 September 2018. That will be ok.

Hey
i have another doubt in "personal details" section.
"Do you have a parent, step parent, spouse or civil partner who is an EU (excluding the UK), EEA or Swiss national? "
Actually my uncle lives in woking, he will not be EU national right? he will be UK national? so, my option should be NO right?

Quick Reply

Latest