The Student Room Group

change change change change

change change change change
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 1
So did you get unconditional offers ? You probably wouldnt have to if youโ€™ve already met the requirements. Im sure ucas can change it for you too
Original post by Mondayblues90
I sent off my UCAS application a month ago however, I've come to the decision that I'm not really happy with my grades and want to resit them, not to improve my chances of getting into uni as the grades I have now meet the uni's entry requirements but for personal reasons.

If I go through with the resit and it's not in my UCAS application (since I'm not doing the resists to get in) will I still get into trouble? Since I only planned to resit now, how could I have put it in the application? How would the uni's and UCAS find out about the resit?

Thank you :smile:

This is not a big deal but you do need to inform UCAS and your universities about the resit so that you're protected from getting rejected because of withholding information.

Email [email protected] with the details of the retakes you're sitting (qualification, awarding body, subject, exam centre and date). Once they reply to say they've updated your application then contact each of your universities in writing to let them know you're resitting. They *might* change their offer conditions to you but it is very unlikely.

Quick Reply

Latest